Summer 2022 Tour Dates

Honestly one of my favorite Bort handles of all time. I lol every time it comes up

Don’t think you’re too far off with the Canopy Club speculation. If BB is booked in Vegas then I’m assuming it’s Midwest since they haven’t announced and have some shows coming up there in the next month.

2 Likes

I really hope it is not the Canopy Club. Not a fan.

3 Likes

Never been but have only heard the Bort bitch about it. Makes me want to go there at least once. I feel the same way about the Rave in MKE

3 Likes

me thinking about my last Canopy show

3 Likes

I’ve seen UM x 4, the Biscuits x 2, and STS9 x 1 there. It was a cool spot underage as you could get people to buy you pitchers of Bell’s and they didn’t really give a shit about smoking pot but over time it gave plenty of reasons for not being a cool place to see music.

Anyway, thank God for the Mummies…

4 Likes

Palace Theater in St. Paul is open for those dates. First Ave has a show on 11/12.

5 Likes

-hot as fuck
-hard to navigate when packed

those are really my only two complaints. always loved the re-entry so i could run to my car on Nevada St and slam some whiskey and a spliff.

3 Likes

It’s weird to see a bunch of Borters eagerly speculating on dates that everyone will bitch about and not even attend

12 Likes

oh I’ll be there.

4 Likes

I’ll go if I have to travel less than 30 mins.

8 Likes

St. Paul would be dope. Hometown shows for @Albert_Ross - still can’t believe I missed his 300th show in 2018 there. I feel worse about that than the majority of the weddings I’ve skipped as an adult. You only get one shot at 300…

6 Likes

The first show of that run was great. Second show sucked hard.

1 Like

Never listened to them but that second night was #300 for the homie. His request was Miss Tinkle’s OvertureMasoko Tanga > Miss Tinkle’s Overture > Masoko Tanga > Miss Tinkle’s Overture - that show looks odd on paper for sure. My last milestone show luckily was a heater (1.20.17).

3 Likes

I didn’t realize that was his 300. Was a really fun show

2 Likes

Children are such a gift

1 Like

I decided I didn’t have enough money to afford all these shows, so let me spend even more on some humans that depend on me to live.

Are you going to Phish Merriweather?

Definitely not both nights, not looking good for even one. I’m super bummed and trying to figure out how to make it work.

I could make the 30th work but I have a 12 hour drive the next day, which sounds awful after a show