Summer 2022 Tour Dates

They played Brooklyn Bowl in February however that was only 900 capacity.

Can it be a Madison or Nashville dates?

2 Likes

jealous of how many times folks have gotten a chance to see em. been since 2020 pre lockdown. stoked for strummit, even if the acoustic set is going to be mediocre and the electric set will be full of songs i don’t know

2 Likes

I don’t think Chicago makes any sense. I don’t know why they would come back 3 months after playing Sacred Rose and the Vic. I was gonna say Port Chester UMBowl again but it looks like 11/12 is already booked there.

1 Like

Didn’t @OSUmBeaverPhreak say Vegas?

They will probably choose a location and market that makes absolutely no sense…

Maybe 20 Monroe Live in GR, announcing it at Meijer Gardens.

11/18&11/19 are open at the Brooklyn Bowl but 11/11&11/12 are not. :frowning:

There are more rooms to play in Vegas than the BB, but I’d find it hard to believe they’d return to not play it.

Bitch, don’t bail on sacred rose

1 Like

But come see why

It’s also possible they got some make up dates for the canceled Terminal 5 NYC shows, also open those dates…

It’s a toss up between Dick’s or Sacred Rose at this point. I already have my flight to Colorado so I’'m leaning towards Dick’s but I’d rather see Umphrey’s over Phish so it is a tough call.

Was that a COVID cancellation? Totally forgot about that

Arent you in chicago for a work conference thing for sacred rose?

Yep NYC shut things down for a little bit as cases were rising around December. Phish NYE was moved to April as a result. Those Terminal 5 shows were supposed to happen in January.

1 Like

I was supposed to be but they are sending two of my coworkers that live closer to Illinois since flights are jacked up from PDX. Just had a meeting today about it. I could always fly to Detroit the weekend before and see the parents but I’m trying to save my money for my Hawaii trip end of September.

1 Like

Those t5 shows were also undersold IIRC they might’ve just cancelled outright. Even the v4jers I know were upset about UM playing t5

Also want to say Joel replied to a tweet saying they don’t intend to return there.

Also highly doubt UM just goes back to Chicago in the fall for another run. It is fun to speculate what that run will be though.

For some reason I have a hard time believing they have any desire to do another UMBowl, but whatever stacks the paper at this point.

1 Like

Well Mr. Opinions, where do you think 11/11 and 11/12 will be?

1 Like

Madison is more likely to be during winter tour next year.

2 Likes

Your guess is as good as mine. Texas or Florida? DC?

2 Likes