Summer 2022 Tour Dates

He wishes

Is Umphrey’s now his side project? AFAF

2 Likes

It honestly seems like it.

In all honesty, couldn’t it be more of a routing/ability to book places thing?

Think about the Riverside this year. From 3 sold-out shows to only 1 night and we know that it was an availability problem. They’re not the only band trying to get back what they lost due to the pandy

2 Likes

Great point!

I’m sure it might be possible, but they surely would be able to book more than two gigs if they wanted to.

Yeah I’m definitely not explaining away taking the entirety of fall off, but I think there’s definitely something there when it comes to ability to book a spot

KB: Sorry boys, it’s booked

UM: The Riv?

KB: No, the entire country

4 Likes

peeps were pondering whether they are due for a hiatus n’all

One of -Bort’s favorite discussions

1 Like

The two unannounced dates are definitely for Omaha.

2 Likes

Going to try and make those November dates where ever they end up being. It pretty much sounds like Chicago which they’ll announce after Sacred Rose.

11/11 is Veterans Day though and I celebrate privately so this could be a problem for me

4 Likes

I already booked my hotels

1 Like

Man I could have seen UM 0 times this year if @Whinergetsnothing didn’t trick me into going to New Haven in February.

2 Likes

I’ve had enough umphrey’s this year but I still have three more lined up. Two because they are playing with the Disco mutha fuckin Biscuits, and the other because it’s like 10 minutes from my house.

4 Likes

Yeah, I still gotta see em twice this year

3 Likes

Why not be forthright and just say “Aragon Ballroom”

Radius in Pilsen would be a not-terrible place for Umphrey’s to play in November and that weekend is currently open. Just caught Beach House there and the experience was decent enough I might go back in October for King Gizz.

I’m definitely trying to swing those dates. After NWSS, I have Missoula, November x 2, and Atlanta x 2 to get my show count to double digits on the year for the first time since 2017. Sacred Rose is up in the air at this point.

1 Like

Fillmore in Philly is free 11/11 and 11/12

3 Likes

didn’t they already play philly this year?