Summer 2022 Tour Dates

I thought I was on the ball booking lodging today, my man is over here planning which chair to bring 5 months out.

3 Likes

Eat your heart out @wrappedaroundchicago

2 Likes

How is the st Augustine venue?

Awesome, did the fort shows (making lemonade) and had a great time.

1 Like

Fantastic. I have a buddy that lives nearby that I haven’t seen in years. I’m gonna pull the trigger unless the ticket prices are insane. Weird the prices can’t be found

Screw it, I’m going to buy tickets to the cavern shows tomorrow. Yes I’m going to be an asshole and camp too.

Can you tour the caves before the show? Would like to do that on some L.

2 Likes

My mom and I toured the caves last year (guided tour), very worth it and was a blast pre-show. can say I know the difference between stalagmites and stalactites now

1 Like

Yes. The bathrooms are also in the caves. Really hope they add some more.

Stalactites hang TIGHT to the ceiling
Stalagmites MIGHT hit the ceiling one day

8 Likes

+1 on liking the ampitheater. Was there for a pair of shows this past weekend and didnt wait in line for drinks once. Had 3-4 food trucks there too

2 Likes

Got a ticket for Indy, might be the only show I’m able to make this summer other than CO run but I’m fucking PUMPED!!!

Got tickets to the caverns shows. Did tier 2 tickets and in section 1 seats for both nights. Anyone else going let’s all hang out.

2 Likes

Just snagged Caverns, GA Sat and Sect 2 row H Sun. Car camping pass bought as well, super pumped for this one!!

We got Indy Sec 402 Row C, Cavers N1 Tier 2 Row O and Caverns N2 Tier 1 Row J. Did not get STL tix yet…will work on that for general on sale I suppose.

FWIW, venue hold like 5k. Dont see them filling it much more than half way. So unless you want to be super close you should have plenty of time.

I’m in row O

1 Like

We got seats 46-49, how about you?

1 Like

N1 5,6
N2 8,9

1 Like

Damn, those are some long @ass rows.

1 Like

I was told this tour would sell out everywhere due to the unstoppable popularity of both bands and their completely separate fanbases

13 Likes