Summer 2022 Tour Dates

Tickets were $50 + $13 fees for the Vic. That seems relatively reasonable in comparison to the absolutely abhorrent $200 VIP-for-nothing option

Early entry = $0
Poster = $40?
VIP item = $10
Pin = $10

KB on that $90 upcharge game

2 Likes

yep. $65 each for a pair of will call tickets.

how much was the Chicago theatre going to cost again, @joelcummins?

2 Likes

iNfLaTiOn WoUlD mEaN cHiCaGoooooOOOOOOooooo tHeAtRe WoUlD bE $100 oR mOrE

1 Like

The app totally glitched out on me after putting in my billing address but I was working my laptop simultaneously and had a pair there as well so all is well that ends well. See y’all at the Vic in August!

Yeah on my computer it questioned my fandom so had to switch over to the app to get the tix

8 Likes

30 minutes in, all ticket types still available.

1 Like

It said, and still says, no tickets available when you try to search best available for me. I think it is sold out brah.

1 Like

definitely not. Mezzanine appears to be though

^filled that out just now.

Another reason to not trust the AXS app. I tried on Safari on my phone just now and saw the same thing. Sketch brah. AXS app fucking with my emotions.

2 Likes

It’s onto you, digital beer

3 Likes

Same thing happened to me, that was weird

complete these lyrics to The Linear to prove you are a real fan

StoneJack & OSUBeaver start panicking…

7 Likes

A+

1 Like

Got my tickets for the Vic, ready to be disappointed!

7 Likes

A show like this used to be an instant sell out in Chicago. So glad I was able to still just now purchase balcony seats.

Didn’t they sell it out that one NYE when the only way to get tix for the Vic was a 3 day pass?

they ain’t Goose
and they ain’t Billy

might scalp my tickets and just buy some at the door day of.

In for the Vic. Balcony seats. Accidentally bought 2 floor seats due to AXS fucking up, so those are available for anyone that needs them. Definitely should coordinate a -bort pregame

4 Likes

That was probably before the days I was old enough to attend a NYE show lol. I’d believe it though

after doing red rocks and planning to do NYE this year, I’m going to shift for prioritizing the smaller, indoor venue shows. after variety playhouse, I am craving more small room UM

Here’s to hoping they do 2 nights at canopy club 2023!

1 Like