Has UM's popularity declined?

Yeah brah, slow down on that legal speed.

2 Likes

This is all over the place lol. Yes, to create demand. It’s very accessible for fans. The riv and Aragon are in a dogshit part of the city.

3 Likes

To be transparent, my “wife” takes 15mg of my script daily instead of getting her own so I share it with her which is half the reason it is gone. The other half is I’ve been taking 60mg instead of 45mg daily. So yes, I am looking forward to having a mandated by recklessness break to lower my tolerance so I can go back to taking 30mg a day.

And the Vic is inaccessible as far as capacity goes - 1,000 tickets to a show where the band used to be based is asking for a tough ticket which is if this were their goal then more power to them I just think they could have played a bigger space and let anyone go who wants to hit the pre-party.

1 Like

it’s literally billed as an intimate show and the festival books pre/post parties. aren’t you like a super wook? that’s like rookie level information.

2 Likes

Dude I’m just complaining that I’m not sure if I should just look out for me and try to grab one ticket tomorrow or if I should go for more than one so I can hook up a friend or two that wasn’t trying but would go if I gave them a ticket. I guess it is a first world problem for sure but it is annoying that I’ve got to worry about getting tickets to this show tomorrow.

1 Like

They won’t sell out the Aragon on a Thursday and the Riv sucks big time.

this probably won’t even sell out as fast as they think.

3 Likes

my advice would be to find friends that don’t go to umphreys shows. problem solved.

5 Likes

Good point brah. I’m trying to bring a coworker though since we should be in town that weekend for work. And if I get another ticket I can convince an on the fence friend for Sacred Rose Umphrey’s to come down for Umphrey’s x 2 in three days. I need like 3-4 tickets. You use CashApp or Zelle brah? How about you try for me tomorrow too? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I assume them playing the vic has more to do with just how the festival mapped out their after parties more than anything else.

2 Likes

sorry sir i would never support someone seeing a jam band. good luck tho i guess.

2 Likes

This will sell out quickly. Has been a while since they played Chicago.

2 Likes

coward

4 Likes

Low chances I end up going, but I might try and snag a couple tickets tomorrow since I’m sure I’ll know someone looking.

2 Likes

Man I did that for years and years, have you thought about getting off of it? It completely destroyed my life

Edit: Saw one of your next posts and didn’t realize you were sharing it. Sounds like we had different situations.

2 Likes
1 Like

All this buzz about the band all over the “net” . . . I think their popularity is only increasing!

1 Like

Jwelsh fighting the good fight still. Also lol at the KBout post

10 Likes

Didn’t even notice that. He’s given up on this cesspool so now he’s focusing his efforts on other DBMBs where he can potentially get some wins.

8 Likes

KBOUT

3 Likes

Did umbowl sell out? Last year in port Chester you couldn’t give tickets away. It was sad. People were throwing away tix on the ground outside. Made it more roomy in there which is nice because the Cap sold out gets shweaty.

2 Likes