Steven Wilson

That would be :fire:.

1 Like

Sorta not on topic but this is on my mind….

Stranger by the Minute is perhaps IMO a PERFECT pop song. It’s incredible and so catchy and well written. It’s amazing to me that Wilson was capable of writing a tune like that and then 20 years later jerked off over Permanating like it was his greatest gift to the world .

2 Likes

I do like permanating

2 Likes

Me too but it’s so lame lol

1 Like

I just wanna see Arriving Somewhere fucking live. 6 shows, no dice. Was not able to make any of this run of shows, but sounds like I didn’t miss it.

1 Like

Hey did play it on his last solo tour. Fucking awesome song. That’s one I would have been happy to see PT play

1 Like

I’d like to see it too, but he was playing it on the To The Bone tour

Never been able to catch a solo tour, only seen PT. Guess I was looking in the wrong place, lol.

I was pretty happy with the setlist. Would’ve loved a Time Flies or Deadwing. Circle of Manias for some prog riffage, but I’m not really complaining about the long ass two set show.

2 Likes

Missing the Raven and HCE tours was a mistake. Even To The Bone was great.

Chimera’s Wreck was probably my favorite off the new album. So intense.

Did I mention Gavin is insane? Also had a blast watching Richard all night. Definitely would’ve liked sentimental, but not the end of the world. Very interested to see if they keep going

1 Like

Yeah sentimental > I drive the hearse

1 Like

Looks like y’all got Drive the Hearse while Denver had Sentimental.

I feel like I needed to be closer to appreciate what Richard was doing. Couldn’t really tell much except him slowly moving around.

We had a great view right down on him from the front of the balc and his parts were all really clear, so it made for a cool night of watching him.

2 Likes

The sound was great last night. Masonic is always quality.

I kinda thought the low end was messy, had a hard time hearing the bass/kick separately, but otherwise yeah, sounded great

The bass was definitely too quiet in some songs. That’s for sure.

if anybody wants it:

6 Likes

Does anybody else’s wallet get nervous every Friday when the Burning Shed email comes? I feel like there’s a 1/5 chance some PTree or SWilson thing I didn’t even know about is getting pressed on vinyl, and I have to order it or die.

2 Likes

I’ve made the decision to no longer order from them because of the shipping costs :frowning:

Though, with that said I still get the email and get the itch to order