Spafford - Take It Into Double Time!

I’m just gonna have a cpl margs most likely. Can’t wait to do a shot dedicated to the two-time champion DAWGS with ya tomorrow though. DM me your number so we can meet up.

1 Like
2 Likes

Uh oh :open_mouth: Spaffnerds :nerd_face: checking in for the stream :movie_camera::metal:

Getting pumped :partying_face: for Friday’s show and the most epic pregame of all time :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::tada::sunglasses:

3 Likes

They sound great so far. Getting some 08/25/06 Mail Package vibes from Jordan there for a bit.

3 Likes

New key dude sounds like he belongs.

4 Likes

Welp, definitely lookin’ forward to Saturday.

1 Like

6 Likes

Hot damnnnn :fire::fire::fire::fire: if all spafford sounded like that I would be back for so much more

4 Likes

I should probably go to Asheville tomorrow

2 Likes

What time have they been going on stage? Is there an opener?

There was an opener last night. They started at 8:50

Doesn’t appear to be an opener tonight, but I could be wrong

Just finished lunch at Ruby Tuesdays here in historic Shelby NC. Gonna nap otw to Asheville!

2 Likes

Did you get yourself a Ruby Elixir?

Got home from work and couldn’t decide I should go or not. This is my sign that I should be going.

Have a second free one if anyone needs it
@Southern_Dan @StoneJackBaller

@WhoDatVols you coming?

3 Likes

if I wasn’t 4.5 hours away I’d come. loved the stream last night

You should go see Charlie Hunter in Charlotte instead

2 Likes

I love me some Spafford a ton, but this isn’t a wrong suggestion.

1 Like

Damn man, that’s a tough reservation. I’ve been trying to get in there but you have to get a table 6 months in advance

2 Likes

Idk who that is and I’ll keep it that way for now.

Venue is less than a mile from my house. Driving 2 hours instead :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Amazing hybrid guitar/bass player. Apparently he’s playing as part of the band for artist Victoria Victoria. I might have made it up there for it but saw it pretty last minute.