Spafford - Take It Into Double Time!

Kangfirmed. Just Cam for one song. Then both of them for most of the show.

1 Like

Loved what I heard. A thing moving forward?

Lol I have no id

1 Like

for the spafford show in Nashville next Friday, I’m hosting a bitchin’ little pregame. my buddy owns a two story bar right by the venue and he’s gonna get us a section with some drink deals. word on the street is some girls are even going to show up

mainly making this post to humble brag but if anyone is in the Nashville area for the show, come thru and see Vols’ SICK pregame banger bonanza

3 Likes

Is this code for sex workers? You can just say you’re hiring ladies. Nothing wrong with that.

11 Likes

nah man girls coming organically by the freedom of choice. but this will be me and the boys when two girls with flatbrims show up

2 Likes

Fuck yea, bro, girls.

8 Likes

not interested

6 Likes

Ill come if you do CLT, AvL, ATL and Chuck with me.

1 Like

2 Likes

Sex workers can come organically, too. Nothin wrong with that.

4 Likes

we’ll throw an even bigger pregame for 3 nights during bisco caverns

2 Likes

Sex workers are people too @WhoDatVols

3 Likes

very pro SW and I hope they all feel welcome to come to this epic heady pregame

5 Likes

Is that a no on Spaff ter?

not gonna say no because anything is possible but bisco will be sick

1 Like

NYE show is fun as fuck. Love that they started off the show with a 30 min Reds Jam. Tasteful covers too.

2nd set kinda falls off, but first is real good. And the encore rips.

1 Like

Ben and I just arrived at our hotel near the Charlotte airport and we’re gonna go towards the venue at 7 to eat at the Mexican place next door. Spaf 4.0 baybee!

2 Likes

The tequila flights there are pretty awesome.

1 Like

I wanna hear how these non-Red shows are. The Halloween run in the Bay was fucking amazing and it was sad to hear Red leaving after those fire shows.

1 Like