So the band is accepting money

Booked Joel for tomorrow evening. Supposed to be in Iceland for a honeymoon and tomorrow is my birthday. He said he’s cool just playing a solo live set for us rather than a lesson. Just as long as we don’t share the content. So that’s something in a time when it’s hard to imagine concerts in the foreseeable future.

8 Likes

That’s pretty sweet man

Think I saw your tweet at him, love the idea. Hope you enjoy, and happy birthday!

1 Like

How do I access this with my Nugs Subscription? The desktop version of nugs seems to always give me hell.

Thanks man!

I think you may have to do it on the mobile app. Just tried on the desktop site and it only lets me play the audio. Side note: The desktop application is brutal.

If you find the show on the mobile app, there’s an option to watch video. Looks like you can Chromecast, too, if you own one.

Yeah, I realized I can chromecast these shows straight to the tv, that’s pretty awesome.

Awesome!
Booked a lesson with Bayliss. I am so excited.

Would be litty if Jake offered lessons would people would go crazy over that.

Right on. Thanks!

folks that are signing up for these sessions: please let us know how it goes!

Lol Brownstein, Magner, and James Casey have “Chill” options as well.

1 Like

i’m so weird about shit like this i couldn’t even do a meet and greet much less try and carry on a conversation that i’m paying for. really want to hear from someone that has a positive experience.

Haha I feel you. I’ve had good but brief meet and great experiences with UM and Spafford in the past, but if I had a whole 30 minutes to myself “chilling” with Stasik? I’d probably be really awkward and then just end up drinking beers and talking sports the whole time.

Sports don’t exist right now, remember?

Shit, you’re totally right.

“Hi Ryan… uh… got any funny jokes?”

[sips beer]

“Uh, how much time is left? This is fun.”

3 Likes

I can only imagine the full on wooks that pick the chill option and just ramble on about absolutely nothing. Seems like hell to sit through some wook lecturing you about Goose and how good 1.0 Biscuits were.

4 Likes

Real good friend of mine just booked for Sunday. Definitely report back to us here. Stoked to hear how it goes.

I sat next to Stasik at a poker table in Tahoe once for like seven hours. Had a lot of fun.

I’d love to chat music with Bayliss but 100 for an hour is way too high IMO. I don’t personally think I would get much out of a lesson with him.

Maybe you can teach Jake lydian

2 Likes