So the band is accepting money

sippin on a tall boy!!!

3 Likes

Sell the recording of 9/13/08

1 Like

Anyone have a list of unreleased shows?

This. They could at least do a Mantis preorder or Bottom Half style download for a donation. Studio outtakes, alternative versions of songs, random demos/early recordings, funny banter. I love that shit and would certainly pay for it.

1 Like

Kinda weird how beyond bayliss getting wasted on live stream the band hasnt done anything during COVID

2 Likes

I’m sure plenty of people would pay to get their hands on that Mulberry Mtn 09 show.

3 Likes

They could roll out the ‘19 Hall of Fame and do something special with it. They have so many options aside from “accepting little gifts.”

Here’s a nickel, now stop playing Little Gifts you fucks.

3 Likes

I’d donate a hefty amount if I could guarantee no mid 2nd set Whistle Kids/Seasons

3 Likes

I saw someone on Instagram ask about how they can donate and they responded “link in bio”, wonder if it was put up as a reaction to fans asking how they can donate, which is why they aren’t pushing it.

1 Like

Joel charging$45 a pop for shoutouts now too lmao

1 Like

No kidding. I’ve seen a lot of sets where I’ve left the show thinking “man if they just cut Seasons and stretched everything out that would’ve been an A+ set”

Hahaha shit i just saw this cameo thing… wow

Stasik’s is only $36!

I don’t really think much of the Cameo thing. Tons of celebrities do it, no matter how big or small.

Yeah could very well be a fun boredom cure for them. I don’t think they’re expecting to suddenly have an influx of requests.

The shout-outs was definitely KB’s idea, he’s shaking them down for a percentage

1 Like

So are you willing to contribute to get them to read the Browning Must Go copy pasta?

2 Likes

#BowningMustGo

Gonna send that over to Joel today. But if someone wants to post the pasta it would help. I have to rewrite from an image as I didn’t save it when I made it.

Post the image here - I can run OCR on it and convert it to text.