Sigma Oasis Talk (New Album)

The everything’s right jam was pretty tight

I’m still holding out for Steam.

1 Like

Phish is the best band on the planet and it’s not even close…

2 Likes

Thread jam kicks it’s ass

lol

April fools!

I liked it okay on first listen. Leaves, Mercury and Thread were all really good. Lotta symphonic trey ballads in there though and his forced vibrato when he sings has to be in the top 5 worst things to happen to Phish. I cant stand it.

But, the songs i enjoyed i genuinely did really like them. Esp Thread. Thats the one im really excited to hear again

It’s up on LivePhish and Spotify already

Thread is a dope tune but all the live versions I’ve heard are terrible. The Baker’s Dozen one is very cringey.

yeah Thread was one of those songs that I never gave enough of a shit about to really listen closely. I honestly have no idea if I’ve heard it live myself. but agreed this album version is dope.

Album is just all right imo. Better than Big Boat (wow congrats).

Mercury, Steam, and Thread are the highlights. Shade is boring as well. My buddies and I have decided it’s an homage to the Michael Jackson Free Willy song.

What about Everything’s Right? Terrible song, but the jam out of it was easily my favorite part of the album.

1 Like

True the jam is fun but the song itself is just okay

lol this. Fuego remains far and away my favorite 3.0 album

1 Like

One thing is for sure - Life Beyond a Dream fucking sucks. I also strongly dislike Evening Song.

When they encored with it during the Alpine run some guy yelled ridiculously loud from the top of the lawn “SNOOOZEFEST”. Good chuckles all around.

The song is growing on me though.

that album stinks

2 Likes

Have to disagree Joe. I dig Sigma Oasis, like the string sections in leaves, everythings right outro yam is awesome, Mercury, Steam (chorus ladies sound amazing) and Thread.

Yes there are slow ballads, but I love the cohesive feel of the album.

I think he was commenting on UMFree saying he likes Fuego better.

1 Like