Sacred Rose Festival

3 Likes

Laser dome ???

1 Like

Could you repeat the question?

2 Likes

There’s a laser dome at sacred rose ??

1 Like

Damn, OL is playing this fest too? I’d rather see them than a shitty UM festival set.

I might have to go on Saturday….

2 Likes

What’s scared rose?

2 Likes

Will there be a laser dome?

1 Like

Wherr?

1 Like

WILL THERE BE DOME?!?!?!

3 Likes

You know there will be mad dome :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Listening to Orchard Lounge on SoundCloud rn and I would really like to go to that late night set

2 Likes

Late night OL is where it’s at. Had so many great late nights seeing them years back. Make it happen, man. You won’t regret it.

2 Likes

But I’d have to pick between UM and OL :tired_face:

I wasn’t aware that they were overlapping sets. I kinda assumed they (OL) were playing a separate late night gig away from the fest. Since I’m not going to the fest, I really have no idea what the schedule looks like, aside from the general ‘what bands play which days’ thing, which I read thru when it was all first announced.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s a damn shame UM and OL are both 10:45pm-12am

OL > UM every time

3 Likes

OL is playing at the fest, not a late night/after party

1 Like

Yeah.

Im just saying its not a day set or something. Nvm. Ill fix it

I miss the old Orchard Lounge website that had the covers of their mixes you could flip through to play. It was a cool site. My favorite mix was this one:

I’ve caught some great OL sets. It was cool when they opened for Umphrey’s in 2011 iirc. Caught them in Detroit that year. I think the last time I’ve seen OL was 2014 here in Portland at this club called Holocene. My buddy Andy is really tight with them so they through me on the guestlist that night. Good people from the Midwest. Hopefully they do a late night set in the city somewhere. I could ask my buddy Steve if he knows; he is still in Chicago and tight with them too.

2 Likes