RR+ 2022

One thing in tonight’s favor is that tonight should (emphasis on SHOULD) have no sit-ins :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lespecial drummer sit in spawned one of the best jams of the weekend. But I get what you’re saying as well

The impossible question: would the jam have been better with Kris?

The lady friend bailed on the show tonight so my dad is coming instead. Stoked we can see a show together on Fathers Day.

7 Likes

Meh, I dug the tDB drummer Miami Virtue sit in as well. Maybe not better but pushed it in a bit of a different direction which I enjoyed in both instances

1 Like

I thought Rory did a phenomenal job. But I’d rather an UM jam because they all know each other. I guess the benefit of sit in improv is that since they have a guest, BB isn’t going to rip cord until the jam is winding down.

1 Like

I completely agree that Phil’s jam was epic. But I also think the Andy Frasco sitin should work kind of like the covers just did. Atlanta weekend was such a struggle they punished themselves by not playing any covers for 11 shows. Their restitution for Frasco should be no sitins for 11 shows :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Think they debut another new song tonight? Perhaps So Much…

Are y’all watching this, can’t get my airplay to work. Tempted to bail

I’m stream fam

1 Like

Le Blitz > Remind Me is kinda cool

-Bayliss fit has drip

-Is that a Fodera Stasik is playing?

I made a setlist thread if we wanna post in the appropriate thread for once in our lives

2 Likes

Its awful. But there was a time that I was flossing during whistle kids. Like the OG flossing. Pashmina between my legs. Not that stupid fortnite bullshit

My audio is good but video is choppy. Is that happening to anybody else? Could be just chromecast sucking on my end

No problem in my end.

Finally sitting down to watch, had been listening for a bit and Remind Me seemed pretty good.

No covers for 11 shows? Jesus.

How are they sounding this weekend? How is Jake doing? I’m just following Twitter threads and it seems the Frasco sit in was very unpopular

Anyone still in the area?? Down to grab dinner or something