RR+ 2022

More of a :man_facepalming:t3: than a melt

Alright everyone, Sunday funday!! Excited to check out the Vail area

1 Like

The 2nd half of that Puppet sounded like one of the middle sections of the 12/30/19 Ringo. I gotta gree with @opsopcopolis that they keep aborting promising grimey dance sections right when they are poised to go to the next level.

This band is so frustrating. That GYM from Dillon is absolute fire, wish they would commit to going for that type of shit at every show.

2 Likes

1 Like

Some of the comments hurt to read. Either people are professional shit-posters or I am extremely disconnected from this bands fanbase.

2 Likes

It’s not even in VfJ. The main UM Facebook page is full of this stuff.

1 Like

Honestly jealous of their unwavering support for UM

8 Likes

Just like I’m jealous of yours.

9 Likes

I thought last night was good. The band battle was cringy. But I liked all the jams. Rocket, puppet, 2x2, N2F were all good I thought

He’s in the sweet spot of jaded-ness

2 Likes

Honeymoon still

2 Likes

Fingers crossed for decent weather tonight, forscast not looking great.

Standalone fancy was very cool last night. Such a travesty they split that song up so often, felt good to have a cohesive one with a JO.

2x2 also was solid.

Night nurse was pretty fun, should have been longer.

Frasco segment felt like being stuck with FM radio on a long road trip and finding nothing satisfying on the channels…eventually settling for silence instead

n1 > n2 > n3

11 Likes

This is why we can’t have nice things

17 Likes

I mean they’re obviously going to play it

3 Likes

Hopefully in the encore after I went to sleep

I woke up to my kids this morning but that doesn’t make me wanna hear a whistle kids tonight

8 Likes

Whistle Kids is worse than Gulf Stream. It’s so bad

2 Likes

So bad

About half way through new wings last night I turned to my friend and said I’d rather hear a whistle kids rather than this garbage. Haha.