Rockjavik: A 3 night run in Iceland

He stole peoples money on that raptor board, he said his best friends Umphrey’s were going to record song about the raptors, and he keeps telling everyone he is sober but actually the song money went up his nose.

1 Like

The band had an ebay auction to write a song for the winner. It ended up going for about $10K. Sultan and some VfJers formed a group to try and pool up the same amount to have a song written for them. Sultan was supposedly in contact with the band about it while the group tossed around astoundingly stupid ideas (prehistoric funk, raptors ripping bongoes, etc). It never went anywhere.

3 Likes

i’m all for trashing dirtbags, but i didn’t think money was actually collected.

i very well could be wrong, but if he didn’t actually take money, then this aspect is false. if he did collect money, i’d assume we’d have a million screenshots of people asking for it back months before there were screenshots of him creeping on ladies

4 Likes

No money was ever collected

1 Like

If you want the full story start around here

1 Like

Oh man I forgot some of these gold posts

1 Like

6 Likes

I could care less what he did or didn’t do, that guy is a worthless sack of shit. Can’t wait to get groove safe involved next show I see him at.

2 Likes

Look at the dick on this guy!

2 Likes

They are there to help right? The most I could do is get drunk, punch in the face, get kicked out of venue.

2 Likes

Im just talking shit. But idk man. I could think of a few ways to get at Sultan without telling the teachers.

1 Like

the line of thinking should be “I hope I never see him again”

“can’t wait to see him to get…” is weak. Dude’s living rent free in 50% of the bort’s head. Last thing I want to do at an UM show is think about Sultan. It’s bad enough I’m already at the show.

6 Likes

More importantly did anyone know this guy was still alive? Remember his MTV show.

Getting thrown out of an UM show for smacking that clown wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world.

Cant wait to party with you dawg!

1 Like

It’s gonna be the best, can’t wait for mid-50s and no snow on the ground. and of course shotgunning bud heavys in the AM.

1 Like

Same weather in Detroit today. This weather fuckin sucks, so over winter.

8 Likes

God no. Long live king winter.

2 Likes

I’ll be honest, after seeing pictures of The Truman in Kansas City, MO I thought this was a venue they were playing this tour

2 Likes

Keep checking the temps over there vs over here in the UP, I would gladly take the temps of mid 20s over there been negative double digits in the mornings lately…