Requested songs

What is a bavkwards Front Porch?

2 Likes

Play the sequences backwards. Like the backwards Ringo they once did.

1 Like

We call that an inverted ‘round these here parts

8 Likes

They did it with much obliged once too!

3 Likes

I was going off of when someone said “backwards” in the beginning of Ognir. Isn’t Bisco heavy on the inverts?

2 Likes

oh boy

1 Like

He’s already in training don’t overload him

3 Likes

Me, @cryan024 @Yawnspterodactyl and @steamboat bout to blow his bisco booty hole open in a couple days. Cant fucking wait

5 Likes

Oh fuck @cryan024 is cumming??? Is @kramm cumming too??

I need to meet both of these fucks

3 Likes

Dont think we’ll get a @kramm this time. Think he’s doing STL and Sacred Rose. No caves. Although, hes the type to surprise us.

But you will meet @cryan024 for sure. Dude’s a trip

You’ll also get to meet my brother. He’s a crazy summmbitch. We’re leaving the beach now.

1 Like

Helm ya brother. Let’s fuck this wkn up

1 Like

I’ve asked for The Haunt several times, it even made a setlist but was cut. If anyone want to request it for tomorrow night, have at it.

1 Like

I did a few days ago

4 Likes

Just saw that

1 Like

Thanks Steve for requesting this, there was even a 5 minute disjointed/aborted jam.

3 Likes

Nice work @iamkickinit

5 Likes

Joel loves stats. First Haunt in Michigan since ‘04 and first Haunt in front of audience since ‘19. Also asked for Hey 19 and they played it at set break lol

11 Likes

Lol that’s great

1 Like

Will be at 97 after SR myself. Slowed my pace way TF down over the years but unfortunately approaching 100

Thinking I’m going the trashy route and requesting Down Under, or something like that. Guilty pleasure

4 Likes

Pretty sure Joel has said cover requests are almost always a no, just FYI

6 Likes