Red Rocks 2020

bring a tablet, that’s amazing they don’t charge you for a seat, if you’re worried about upgrades you don’t fly southwest anyway.

And also two free checked bags. If you are flying somewhere with gear they are by far the best.

The two free checked bags is indeed nice. I never travel with that much luggage though. And if I am it means I’m going to a place Southwest doesn’t fly to. Like South America or some shit.

i like to think of the free checked bags as a way of saying “hey y’all, we got you. fly with a bunch of drugs no charge, no hassle!”

1 Like

I mean it’s like 15 bones to upgrade to a low A boarding number. Although lately I’ve found that if I wait a bit to check in (like 4 hours before a flight) I sometimes get a low A number. On full flights once the regular seats fill up, the last few check ins get the leftover upgrade boarding numbers.

I don’t consider boarding early a seat upgrade. I’m talking about seats with more room like economy plus or whatever.

My guess is restaurants go back to normal at least a month before we see a concert actually happen.

Well the entire TOOL tour was postponed today, which included a Colorado Springs show on June 19. I expect these UM shows ain’t gonna happen. :cry:

I personally feel like it’s somewhere around a 20% chance.

All my summer plans are basically Savings Bonds at this point.

Doesn’t look like this run is happening, bummer

I feel like I’m gonna have to go to the first UM show back, no matter where it is.

7 Likes

For real! Man no red rocks must be a huge bummer for a ton of bands. It seems to be the largest venue that most mid tier acts play every year. I’d assume it’s a huge money maker for one weekend.

Goddammit. Why couldn’t Iceland have been like 2 weeks earlier. I skipped aspen for Iceland and now red rocks is getting scraped.

Hey UM, come do a 3 night run at the mission in October or something.

4 Likes

That would be awesome. I’d be there in a heartbeat

Been wanting them to play the Mission since it opened. I see them keep going back to the Fillmore unfortunately. But I hope they prove me wrong.

Aren’t they similar sized rooms? You’d think they’d just want to cross it off the list at some point

Nearly identical size. Just a weird gut feeling I have though.

I still haven’t been to the mission but heard only positive opinions.

From how this reads, it’s not ALL AEG events, but some. It’s probably only a matter of time until it’s all of them, but keeping my fingers crossed until then.