Red Hot Chili Peppers

I love Stadium Arcadium. Sure there are a some weak songs but as a whole it’s a good listen. Pretty nostalgic for me personally, takes me back to an awesome time in my life when I was in college and having a blast.

2 Likes

Dude I’ve watched most of Pats videos now and he’s just so funny. Loved the Three Doors Down and Train videos. Check our Rigs of Dad on Instagram of you aren’t familiar.

2 Likes

I’m bored and can’t decide what to watch. About to throw some of these on

2 Likes

pat is going to be a guest on tim heidecker’s office hours episode that is currently airing

2 Likes
5 Likes

Album leaked if anybody’s interested:

2 Likes

Is it good?

Probably not

4 Likes

I bet there’ll be some good guitar work on it. DL’ing now.

Haven’t listened yet

Listening now. It’s so bad

Probably will need to see some summer tour setlists before I buy a ticket for the Fenway show

Edit - Jesus Christ why is this album 17 songs long

1 Like

Made it through one listen. Way too many songs. Nothing has really stuck out so far but nothing that terrible I thought. Early impression is Stadium Arcadium B-Sides

1 Like

First time seeing the Chili Peppers last night. Honestly had never really planned to go catch one of their normal shows but as a festival headliner it was a no brainer. Definitely a really fun show.

Intro Jam
Can’t Stop
Black Summer (extended intro)
Charlie
The Zephyr Song (First time with John Frusciante live since 2004)
Aquatic Mouth Dance
Snow (Hey Oh)
Nobody Weird Like Me
Whatchu Thinkin’
If You Have to Ask
Tell Me Baby
Here Ever After
Californication
These Are the Ways (“What Is Soul?” by Funkadelic tease)
Give It Away (“The Guns of Brixton” by The Clash tease)

Under the Bridge
By the Way

4 Likes

Fun looking show. Nobody Weird Like Me and If You Have to Ask, nice deep cuts

3 Likes

I don’t know if a setlist will top the Stadium Arcadium tour I saw. It was all Stadium Arcadium and BSSM material. Was dope.

I want to see them but I think I’ll just be disappointed in the setlist.

1 Like

I thought it was a pretty good mix of new and old for sure. 5 songs from the new album was a good amount, but that wasn’t a surprise. Overall breakdown was:

Unlimited Love - 5
Blood Sugar Sex Magik - 3
By the Way - 3
Stadium Arcadium - 3
Californication - 1
Mother’s Milk - 1

Can def see Stadium Arcadium tour being awesome though.

1 Like

That does look fun. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a setlist without scar tissue

Looks like they actually haven’t played it yet this year - last time was 8/17/2019

Which is definitely pretty surprising considering it is their 6th most played song all time.

The first two things that popped out to me