Red Hot Chili Peppers

Love the peppers but that song is fairly bland. Will definitely check out the new album though. I worshipped frusciante growing up and saw them on the stadium arcadium tour and he crushed

1 Like

Complaining about having to travel an hour is the most ā€œuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i have to do hwatā€ ATD complaint ever

4 Likes

You car owners are really showing your privilege here.

2 Likes

agreed x100000000000000000

1 Like

11 Likes

Are you making photochops from an ice shanty?

2 Likes

I made that quite some time ago. Weā€™re at a cabin.

1 Like

Good John tone. Song sucks. Same as it ever was

4 Likes

Now? Maybe. But BSSM is a seminal rock album and Live at Slain Castle fucking smokes as a live show 15 or so years later.

1 Like

latest episode of ā€˜what makes this song stinkā€™ focuses on RHCPā€™s ā€œdani californiaā€

7 Likes

This is incredible

2 Likes

im a big fan of pat finnertyā€™s entire YT channel

(and his old podcast ā€œWhats Up Woodstockā€ of watch alongs to entire sets from Woodstock99)

2 Likes

That song does indeed stink.

3 Likes

Never heard of him, but I will definitely check out some other videos now

2 Likes

This is amazing

1 Like

Hilarious

Speaking of RHCPā€¦

https://youtu.be/D_kQ8wvyrcg

Almost sounds like some sort of quirky Phish song.

Came to this thread to post this. Incredible, never seen this guy before but i legit cracked up for several things.

ā€œBro weā€™re really ripping off Mary Janeā€™s Last Dance, and Iā€™m about to play the Purple Haze soloā€¦ā€ :rofl:

3 Likes

watch the kravitz bowl and stop the train, for sureā€¦ then go back to the first three episodes so that a ton of inside jokes strewn throughout make more senseā€¦ then rewatch stop the train. and the lil stinker series, too. hilarious stuff, IMO

I enjoyed the video but he reaches a bit for his points sometimes. Heā€™s ultimately not wrong, but he doesnā€™t have to reach so hard for every possible con of the tune.

Song does suck though and I think that single hurt everyoneā€™s opinion of what is one of the best Chili Peppers albums. Itā€™s Stadium Arcadium and Blood Sugar Sex Magik. Fruscianteā€™s work is great.

2 Likes