Random, Spontaneous Thoughts about UM (Part Poo)

When Umphreys has an issue with their email or cant open an attachment do they ask you for help @jwelsh8 ?

Thread is now part pedoā€™d

The amount of times Iā€™ve seen Barber disappear off into the night with a girl under each arm at Holidaze at 4amā€¦ Have definitely read/heard some grimy rumors during peak 2.0 when they were eating rolls like candy.

5 Likes

itā€™s the first names of @Jolson @Jolsin and @Jolsen

5 Likes

1 Like

Bruce Padgett - you can hear him on the tuba during 3/26/2005

https://allthings.umphreys.com/setlists/2005.html#setlist-2005-03-26

2 Likes

I thought Ringo was stasikā€™s dog

No, Ringo is a Jake song going back to Ali Babaā€™s Tahini. If you remember when he used to have that amp grill cover with a cat and dog on it, that was Ringo and Layla.

1 Like

:notes:Groupies in the night, popping, popping, groupies in the night look out SPLATTER :notes:

10 Likes

Groupies (><)

4 Likes

Ahh ok my bad.

Wow lot of pedo talk in here. I miss talking about sultan.

4 Likes

People have nicknames for their cat?

Hereā€™s some Sultan content

Fux is the only band on that lineup iā€™ve ever heard of. So basically I havenā€™t heard of any of those bands

2 Likes

I canā€™t even find Fux on that. I donā€™t think any of those bands are real

6 Likes

That lineup is not thinking nationally

How the fuck is Fux that low? Theyā€™re basically Goose these days.

Joel will be in Vegas Halloween for after Phish shows with PTF. So no Halloween shows?

One band appears to be some sort of alternate universe Greta van Fleet

5 Likes

This is very close to where I live and have some friends playing it (Three Star Revival and Big Dog both out of Knoxville) and the guy putting it on is a good dude.

Canā€™t get anyone to go with me though because thereā€™s a big horse race this weekend but tempted to solo wook it