Random, Spontaneous Thoughts about UM (Part Poo)

Most people aren’t considered a true Los Angeleno (whatever) until they have their first Andy Dick story. Intentionally making a scene in a restaurant, inappropriately touching people on the sidewalk, stealing other peopl’s rolled up bills, selling him drugs…

1 Like

I had an opposite expierence with Paul and Anders from Greensky. After North Coast 16 when UM and GSBG played, I wound up in the artist section at the Concord for Tauking Mcgee, and my buddy found a random bag of blow on the ground. We started devouring it and next thing I know we are being introduced to Paul and Anders who were rude AF and clearly pissed off about something. I was going to offer them some toots too but after that interaction I was like nah pham. Once we were leaving the show I told another friend about the interaction and they were like yeah, they were grumpy that they lost their bag as soon as they got there. OOPSIE!

21 Likes

-bort is always keeping you on your toes

5 Likes

Hahah sounds like something they would happen. Paul turning into a diva for losing a bag of blow

2 Likes

Given an infinite amount of time, any given thread on the bort will contain discussion on everything in the universe.

8 Likes

Have You Seen My Daughter?: The Official Pedophile Thread

2 Likes

Well at least the biscuits don’t have anything to worry about, some of the most unattractive out of shape white men around. Only chance of a possible date rape is to a middle aged man wearing a flat brim hat.

1 Like

I’d be down to let any of them tongue punch my fart box.

2 Likes

Somewhere someone out there will always have this mentality

4 Likes

10 Likes

He’s probably my favorite character on that show besides Lucille

1 Like

More NFT content.

1 Like

I dig the poster, but definitely don’t give a fuck about the NFT

1 Like

Same. Also lol at them reserving posters for live streamers too.

1 Like

1 Like

Does anyone know who Padgett, Kat, and Stinko are? I’ve wondered this for a while

Stinko was Jake’s cat, I believe. Not sure if it was a nickname for Ringo or a different cat.

1 Like

Underage girls the band slept with

13 Likes

Kick the Cat was actually a way for Kris to vent some of his frustration with jake’s feline antics. Pound the drum kit instead of pounding out the cats.

1 Like