Random, Spontaneous Thoughts about UM (Part Poo)

Some of the names on there are downright hilarious. Bassyardigans and Glob Marley in particular. Scary Poppins as well

1 Like

DIP

1 Like

https://the-bort.com/t/halloween-2021/

1 Like

I just noticed the location. It’s less than 10 minutes from my apt

Nashville fam! I just moved back here. Never been to Further Farms but heard good things about it

1 Like

I’d Fux it up with you but I gotta work all weekend. Nashville bort fam growing @ian

2 Likes

what up whatup

4 Likes

Not sure is this is on you and @nsl ‘s radar but $10 dead cover show at the new Brooklyn bowl a week from today. Pretty stoked about it

Ohh yeah I’ve heard of these guys. The dude on the right is a real piece of work

18 Likes

these guys used to be the resident monday night band at acme a short while ago I think. Never went and saw them, I’m sure it’ll be tight

1 Like

Called it

3 Likes

Oh baby. Bring on the melts.

8 Likes

Someone please post incoming V4J screenshots

5 Likes

Wasn’t this announced back when they first announced the show? I did have a brief panic attack until I remembered where I put my vaccine card

Yes I thought it was announced that you had to be vaccinated and wear a mask. So the new news is no mask. But some VfJers will find a way to make this announcement a personal attack on their freedom, don’t worry.

1 Like

they had several lineup changes, but this one was always the GOAT lineup

16 Likes

Cannot wait for tonight, gonna spill beer everywhere

6 Likes

Have to take the shot

11 Likes

Set fucking ripped

5 Likes

Oh shit, I didn’t even know there was a show tonight. Looks awesome.

5 Likes