Random, Spontaneous Thoughts about UM (Part Poo)

Gave it a couple more listens as well, getting some CW vibes just like @James.

My only thing that I differ strongly from everyone else here is that I wish they completely cut the outro and stewed in/built up that minor, creepy sounding bridge more and more as the end of the song a la CW marching build end

2 Likes

no andy?

What Andy provides can’t be taught

16 Likes

Too busy bbq’ing

i dig that he doesn’t need to stoop to the meet & greet level

but if it were [bbq] meat & eat, i’d be all about that

1 Like

BBQanon

8 Likes

I’d only take lessons from Andy on how to bag busty ladies

8 Likes

Coming from a rich family can’t be taught

Song is just okay. I like the chorus/bridge but god Bayliss’ vocals are so bad. It makes me so sad not liking UM as much as i used to. Idk if im just burnt out or what but shit just feels so weird right now. It feels like the band members are all on different pages/chapters of their lives and what they wanna do/accomplish. I just dont feel the cohesive-ness that I used to. Even feels like some band members dont even really get along with each other as much as they used to. Idk im rambling, but maybe its just this whole pandemic in general thats making me feel so weird about UM

4 Likes

sounds like a “ITS YOU” problem.

7 Likes

New song did nothing for me on first listen.

1 Like

I really like how the song starts. Get a strong Police’s Ghost in the Machine sound vibe. But it abandons that pretty quickly.

2 Likes

20…

1 Like
1 Like

TMLNEI

2 Likes

I know how you feel

This song is a poor man’s In the Black. And I like In the Black more than most people, but meh. That said in these depressing winter pandemic times the 2nd section keeps drawing me back.

Will I want to hear it live? Ehh…

Don’t hear that comparison at all. ITB is waaaay more proggy than this song.

4 Likes