Random, Spontaneous Thoughts about UM (Part Pee)

they already sorta are, having songs about addiction and recovery and #loverelentlessly and all

1 Like

I have a friend who is a fan and heā€™s said they are super positive once you dive in. Real sunny weekend vibes he calls it.

I wouldnā€™t know. Jamflowman donā€™t give a damn.

1 Like

A solid 30 minute walk or 10 minutes by car. Maybe itā€™s changed around there a bit from the last time I was up there a few years back now. I knew itā€™s close to Temple, Temple is close to N Philly, once you leave Temples campus/ train station, it gets seedy real quick. Plus itā€™s North 7th Street. I may have generalized a bit but I def donā€™t remember that area being great when I was hitting shows there (2010-ā€˜13). To reiterate from before, perhaps itā€™s changed for the better recently

Everything in Fishtown is either youā€™re facing the river, or your facing Center City, so while it is South of the Fillmore, itā€™s still North of Broad

It is not close to Temple. The area around it is perfectly safe. Cheers.

1 Like

Justo lives up there. Heā€™s philly tough.

4 Likes

To @UnCommon_5ā€™s point though, there is objectively more to do aftershow at Fillmore than E-factory

5 Likes

Temple is only a few blocks from the e-factory. Only 3/10ths of a mile longer than the distance you yourself called ā€œa few blocks awayā€ from the Fillmore. Just sayin

1 Like

you add time to walking directions estimated times? i see a walking time and i instantly drop it by 15-20%, but perhaps my wife and i walk fast

edit to add: this comment is a general reply, not specific to the electric factory/temple/barcade/citizens bank park/fillmore/TLA convo

2 Likes

lol dude you are obscuring the data by choosing walking distance to fillmore and driving to temple

3 Likes

Wasnā€™t intentional, good catch. Then itā€™s just under 2 miles by car. Just ask @Sand_King for all things Philly. Clearly I have no idea. You win

same here, plus a couple shortcuts in the sewers and most of the times you can cut the time in half.

the only problem is if a wall of water comes through you gotta get naked to keep your clothes dry. You know, then that piss and shit just kind of flows over you. Itā€™s more refreshing than you think. And then you have dry clothes afterwards and itā€™s a lot better than having the sewage on your clothes.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Itā€™s not very philly of you to back down! You need some Fight Milk.

fight-always

6 Likes

I can tell you that CBP is no where near the Fillmore. Thatā€™s south Philly and the sports complex is a hike from Fishtown

i know. i added CBP and TLA as jokes. i lived in the philly burbs for 25 years

1 Like

Oh ya thatā€™s right, I knew you were local based on what you post but temporarily forgot. My b

1 Like

all good, but minor point WAS local, moved in 2008

1 Like

Lol, good reference. Eh, maybe the day will turn around, but Iā€™m off base here today. I will admit when Iā€™m wrong, and it wasnā€™t correct to call that area North Philly. I understand a little bit about the area but Iā€™m no expert

I was on a fucking roll here as of late too, shot down in ā€¦ Octoberā€¦ but thatā€™s liiiiife, thatā€™s what people say

I need to stop posting for a little bit again, Iā€™ve said enough, I donā€™t have anything nice to contribute so Iā€™m outta here.

Yous guys know where the tissues are (sarcasm)

1 Like

1 Like

Donā€™t be so hard on yourself!

6 Likes