Random, Spontaneous Thoughts about UM (Part Pee)

I seldom feel like listening to UM, but I always feel like being Gulf Stream’d IRL with my buddy boy @Southern_Dan.

4 Likes

Stealing from a charity to see a drug band show. Wow. Not cool bro. I’m calling the cops

5 Likes

Yes, I too like The Fuzz

1 Like

1 Like

:sunglasses:

1 Like

What’s the show where Jake introduces bayliss “on the seagull guitar” and bayliss rips a killer uplifting solo. I always loved that one

1 Like

Buffalo Fall 2013? (Total guess, I just remember excessive banter and Bayliss going off that show)

4 Likes

I remember listening to it on a podcast back in the day, but I remember it being around 2013 or 2014. I’ll check it out thanks

1 Like

Totally is. During the FF

3 Likes

Thanks friend

1 Like

Someone needs to develop an app that you can upload an MP3 in and ask for time stamps related to words said on the recording by inputting the words you are searching for in the app. It would also be sweet if it could analyze for teases. Probably not too far off from tech that does this.

Also, here’s a Seagull guitar :guitar: way to listen to the podcast from way back when the podcasts used to be a thing for UM. I miss em, they were nice nuggets to have churned in. Ah well, time lets go

3 Likes

That hamburg show just showed back up on my nugs

That’s a good FF.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Why can’t any of these guys find a good band name lol

5 Likes

two nights of mischievous songs and laughs

What the hell does this mean?

2 Likes

Two nights of mischievous songs and laughs

16 Likes