Random, Spontaneous Thoughts about UM (Part 1)

3 for $20 no deals

15 Likes

Super fair imo, and would probably pull in more than the highest bidder model.

1 Like

Im already dreading these songs debuting during in the round and also having to explain to my friends that, yes, they really did this.

4 Likes

If I win I’m gonna have em name the song Boner Train and it’s just gonna be Jake solo chugging for 4 minutes.

14 Likes

I’d be surprised if they did that. And upset if I paid for it and they rushed it.

Finally, Sultan can prove to girls that he helps the band make decisions

5 Likes

Ooooo i misread the eBay (lol) description. I read it as they were debuting during in the round, but KB’s eloquent vocabulary got me again! That wordsmith!

Yeah it does sound like they’ll debut two songs. But they’re talking about the streams themselves.

2 Likes

These guys built a makeshift stage and played a set during sunrise kickball at summer camp last year. Absolutely the best and most appropriate thing to have going on while a bunch of spun out kids tried to play kickball.

3 Likes

Wasn’t there but have seen the videos, absolutely hilarious. They were at a small comedy club in Chicago a few years back and I almost went. Huge regret on my part.

20 mostly negative/jaded fans on the Bort don’t count as “their fans” as a whole.

I like a majority of their new albums and those songs minus a handful. No Diablo and Whistle Kids can get f*cked but besides that I’m okay with what they’ve been putting out. UM is a live band and have been playing to an extremely high level the last couple of years pre-Covid so no complaints here…

6 Likes

2 Likes

WOULD SOOOO FUCKING HARD.

Shit, I’d even pay for VIP so I could get my pressing of Silent Circus signed and then also talk shit about how they dont play WMM anymore.

Would be a great day.

2 Likes

Shitttt thanks for reminding me that I need to get that remaster. I love the newer stuff but s/t and The Silent Circus is probably what I’ve listened to the most.

Bid is up to $7600

1 Like

Was literally just about to post that. Jesus’ tits.

1 Like

Maybe we’ll start seeing some ticket refunds?

8 Likes

Looks like it might be time for onlycusties.com.

KB, call me.

1 Like

Ill admit that i was the 4th custie to click that link that i knew was bogus but i just had to click anyway

2 Likes

Awesome. I have to admit I just registered the name and cant stop giggling about the possibilities. If anyone has web design skills and wants to make jokes, hit me up.

1 Like