Random, Spontaneous Thoughts about UM (Part 1)

does this mean you also pee on people?

5 Likes

Have I told the story where I accidentally peed on a girl here before?

2 Likes

start typing

5 Likes

Gurgle le sac

5 Likes

yeah

2 Likes

you piss pig freak

3 Likes

So was at a techno party in Detroit at this place called Art Park, which is basically an old abandoned wear-house/empty field that has a bunch of art installations, sculptures, graffiti, etc. I was pretty drunk and had to rock a piss so I went to the back alley to piss in a bush. This was the obvious piss bush, there was a couple other dudes back there pissing when I walked up. I walk up to the bush and start to do my business, out of no where this girl comes crawling out of the bush straight through my piss track and you can see pee spraying all over her as she awkwardly disappeared into the darkness. Confused I went back to my friends and all laughed at me as if it never happened.

About an hour later our other friend walks up with the deer in the headlights look and proceeds to tell us he was just peeing in the alley and a girl climbed out of the ditch he was peeing into. Poor guy was high af on ketamine and wasn’t sure if it was real but the girl he described was exactly the same as the one i peed on.

My assumption is this girl is a freak and was just hanging out in the alley just so she can get peed on.

22 Likes

Holy shit! We’ve had R fucking Kelly on the bort this whole time??

4 Likes

something in the water in detroit. absolutely incredible story. what the fuck

4 Likes

It was a full moon party which brought out the crazy even more

4 Likes

I luv cumphrees

5 Likes

I honestly don’t hate this. It’s kind of lame but still a new album. Something the biscuits haven’t done in 10 years

I don’t really hate any of the intros either but I find it hard to believe it will be a cohesive album

1 Like

Remember when we found out there was a full October Rain? What if the whole album is like that

9 Likes

Also this. Like big time this. One of my favorite things they’ve ever written.

3 Likes

I feel like the last time they teased us with something was a letdown. Didn’t Joel or Bayliss say they had written the proggiest song since Mantis and it was Triangle Tear or something?

3 Likes

I thought they said that in reference to Educated Guess when they were making the SS album

3 Likes

For what it’s worth I listened to Leave Me Las Vegas before it was deleted and it sounded pretty fat. Not sure I love the concept of an intro album. I have to imagine this is not the new album they’ve been talking about for a while.

1 Like

Oh what I would give for an .mp3 download of Leave Me Las Vegas. Can a kind umphreak hook a fellow phreak up?!? :sunglasses:

8 Likes

lol this thread has arced all the way back and now we are all excited for this album.

7 Likes

Let them speak for themselves. Not i

2 Likes