Random, Spontaneous Thoughts about UM (Part 1)

Did it shrink or did you get fat? I’ve had a lot of shirts shrink the past few months too

7 Likes

i feel like most of the best jams start with Stasik. when he’s dealing, the rest of the band kicks it up a notch.

Maybe a bit of both :woman_shrugging:

I bought one with the stove eye emblem and it shrunk to where I can’t wear it. At least my girl does.

Lost my earplugs sometime during Dweezil Zappa, one of the last shows I attended before everything started getting canceled. Def gonna buy some UM plugs soon to be ready for 2021.

1 Like

I have a rage rest repeat shirt that I got for free. I’ll wear it at home but not out. The only shirt I ever bought was the old brown Ohm logo shirt. Had it for a long time but it wore out eventually.

theyre clutch honestly imo. and its all mainly bc of the metal cylinder they come in. I put that on my car keys and ive got a pair a really decent earplugs on me 24/7 now.

When I was scrolling the website I thought it was a pill case for old people, had to give it a closer look to realize.

2 Likes

I assume they’re like these? Love these for that little carrying case. So clutch.

1 Like

I love sophomoric UM

Slacker baby

2 Likes

Yep, I used to have pretty much identical ones from a brand called EarPeace. Indeed clutch since they are inexpensive and the cylinder is definitely awesome. I especially like that they come with an extra plug (though that doesn’t matter if you lose the whole tube…). Figure might as well buy UM replacements.

Doh! The UM ones are EarPeace. Ha yeah, I had identical non-UM ones.

2 Likes

Yep, except the tube they come in is much more discrete/compact. Love it

They’re really great to just have around in general. Ive even popped them in while tryin to sleep in loud situations too

1 Like

As opposed to “rage rest repeat” and “umphreysfuckingrocks”?

4 Likes

“I’d Fuck Us”

1 Like

Really like my UmphreysFuckingSocks

6 Likes

Lmao I remember that. They should’ve named the album that

I’m starting a Petition for another Stanley Jordan sit, 12/30/08 was so much nice. Watching BB damn near cry on stage was awesome too

1 Like

don’t count out the 3/24/13 stanley jordan sit in, either. that MADE that festival set. 12/30/08 was also a great stanley jordan sit in, too

1 Like

Finally shared the PRS Tremonti/Bayliss connection with a couple buddies. One their responses… “If I saw UM cover Creed I would jizz my pants.”

I mean let’s be real…they’d fucking nail it.

5 Likes