Random, Spontaneous Thoughts about UM (Part 1)

Welcome to the party

2 Likes

Biscuits :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I like the album Zonkey. Hate hearing mashups at shows though

Just from all this Zonkey talk lately I put on Zonkey while the girl and I were making dinner last week. It’s like combing through broken glass to find chocolate truffles. The chocolates you find still taste good, but there’s a lot of blood mixed in.

Cant Rock My Dream Face>Come As Your Kids>Life During Exodus>Electric Avenue to Hell>>>>>>>>everything else. Jesus there are some TERRIBLE tracks on there.

1 Like

Frankie Zombie or gtfo

1 Like

yuck

I honestly really like that mashup tbh

3 Likes

WLTPSIYD

2 Likes

Any updates on the VFJ song? Can someone in a Facebook group make some noise??

6 Likes

No update for nearly a month. I was planning on asking in the song group once we hit the 1 month mark.

10 Likes

Sultan: everything is in motion, big things are happening! Since we are such close friends I am in constant contact with the band and they assure me that my dad loves me, oops I mean that they assure me that they would gladly take our $10k.

1 Like

I love how we constantly shit on Zonkey (myself included cause there’s a lot of shit on there) but we all have different favorite mashups. Which is some kind of testament to the band hitting so many different tastes.

Life During Exodus >>>>>>> the rest of the album

7 Likes

The band is releasing tons of merch and moving on to other things such as re-issuing albums, doing solo livestream events, and taking vacations.

If this song happens it’ll be kb hitting up Sultan in 3 months and by then so many people will have bailed it train won’t ever leave the station.

Same as it ever was

3 Likes

You should say you set $100 aside to be ready whenever payment was due, and now you’re struggling to pay rent and bills while this $100 sits in waiting.

12 Likes

Please Sultan. Talk to Bayliss. My family is starving but we need the prehistoric funk

7 Likes

Sultan is waiting on that next stimulus check to come in.

1 Like

Little V4J content to keep you guys entertained. Great use of that George gif.

8 Likes

I’m still bummed my VFJ request never got accepted.

Not that I expect it, but it would be nice if Brendan and Jake did a live stream holiday show this year. I would buy the live stream and donate money to the charity of their choice. I haven’t missed one since 2014 and its one of my favorite shows every year.

7 Likes