Random, Spontaneous Thoughts about UM (Part 1)

first one was great, second one was drunker… both worth your time :joy:

Ha! I loved this one. I was so close to putting on a show and passing out, but this kept my attention and I couldn’t turn it off.

UM notes - Passing and August>Alex>August were treats. Gone for Good

Some choice covers, but really enjoyed the Liars (30db). Totally forgot about that song

BB is back on UM instagram

Saved all the heady shit for IG

Such as? Missed the IG stream, saw the YouTube one.

Edit: Saw it pop up on Facebook.

Holy shit! Pissed I missed those encores! Fun/choice covers there

Sorry, just saw this. Looks like you figured it out though lol

Bayliss was ready to stop playing so many times, Annie ftw. What a nice distraction from all the noise.

3 Likes

His wife is way more fun then him, if it was up to Annie they would play for 5-6hrs.

1 Like

I feel like it was probably her idea to convince him to even do these in the first place

2 Likes

“I’ll put out each time you do a winenot.”

1 Like

All good, man!

Seriously, she’s definitely trying to give the people what they want. Mad respect lol, she seems awesome.

Also, FWIW, someone just asked Myers on IG if he’s gonna do an at home stream and he said he’s working on it

2 Likes

I love winenot so much. Annie is super funny and a surprisingly good singer.

Bayliss’ backup drinker :rofl:

1 Like

They should sell masks. Came across this one:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B086RSR5F2/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=A12O3NEJQNXFJZ&psc=1

Sure wish we were in South Bend/Niles area right now, prepping with our local friends for another Myers bday throw down tonight…

Happy Bday Kris!

The ‘07 & ‘08 Bday shows I was able to attend were both some serious fire.

3 Likes

Anybody got any jam recommendations similar to around 40:00 into the 12/30/19 Ringo? That shit is so smooth. I’m sure there’s plenty of jams in that vein I’m just not remembering, but my mind is a mush right now

I feel like a lot of the Jakeless improv set had a similar feel (and just Jakeless tourprov in general)

Speaking of 12/30 Ringo, can anyone figure out what Brendan says in the first lyrical?

“There’s ample __________ you believe in me?”