Primus

Yeah, I’m still pumped for the MKE show, despite it moving from 7-24 to 10-8. I have no issue with the change, aside from the venue being on the shore of Lake Michigan, and assuming it’ll prob be fairly chilly. Whatever though, at least it’s rescheduled & not cancelled.

:beers:

1 Like

Wolfmother having some visa issues and can’t make it to open for Primus. Black Mountain is opening instead. Never heard of them.

Wish it could just be the sword everywhere

2 Likes

Battles is cool too, although I honestly haven’t listened to them since like high school. Sword will be at their metro-Detroit date though so that’s neat

1 Like

battles are a fucking awesome band

3 Likes

They are, I honestly completely forgot about them until I saw the tour bill. Gonna have to dive back in

1 Like

I’m more of a Don Cab guy but Battles is pretty good

1 Like

Oh wait Battles is opening on Primus tour? That’s sweet

1 Like

Destroyer is easily a top 5 album of 2019 for me. Then I saw them at Underground Music Festival, which confirmed for me how awesome they are. Really really great live show. I’m stoked that they are opening in Denver

2 Likes

Looking at their discography, they certainly have rad album art.

This will be my first show since March 2020! Fucking nuts. Very excited to catch The Sword for the first time.

2 Likes

Great show last night! Highly recommend catching them this tour. I’ve caught a ton of shows at the AVL arena but last night was incredibly loud in comparison. Bring some plugs! Don’t miss The Sword if they’re opening for your show. :pig:

2 Likes

Nice, I have yet to see primus, and not really into rush, but still planning on catching an October show.

1 Like

Hell yeah! You’re gonna have a ball. Held back a couple deets not to spoil anything but if any of you are on the fence just go! Turnout was higher than I expected, and the vax card/neg test checks went real smooth.

1 Like

Lame

4 Likes

Always been more of a yes and crim type of guy. I respect rush, just not my cup of tea.

One side project thatd id love to see live is the Lennon Claypool delirium

That was a fun show. Hard to tell what Lennon contributed to it, but hearing him sing Tomorrow Never Knows was cool

1 Like

I saw them a couple years ago and I was really impressed. Didn’t know anything about their music beforehand but I left a fan. Their last album is legit.

They showed up Jim James who was the headliner.

1 Like