Pooks’ Picks Thread

This thread is dedicated for these playlists of underrated/overlooked songs and segments. Props to @gatroe for suggesting this!

5 Likes
5 Likes

Thanks brobrah, spinning now

1 Like

So please put your suggestions on this thread now instead of the jams thread. I’m already planning Volume 2.

1 Like

2.27.2008 Space Kitchen

2 Likes

Nice choice! :+1:

What about the 3.25.2009 Tulsa DBK? That one was spooky coming in over the iClips stream.

And the 10.10.2009 Much Obliged deserves some love. 2009 had some very underrated improv.

3 Likes

7/3/12 (I believe it’s this date, but the interlochen show) triple wide is super great and I never hear anyone talk about it.

1 Like

I might be dense - is it possible to play a playlist from the browser/desktop, not on phone?

I would think if you have a nugs subscription that you should be able to but I’ve never tried it on my desktop to be honest

love that jam but I hate that the UMLive it has Roulette tacked onto the end so you think you’re getting a 20 minute Triple Wide and it’s more like 12

1 Like

The tracking on that interlochen show is off.

2 Likes

What I did was open the playlist on my phone, save it to my playlists, then from My Playlists access it in the browser menu.

1 Like

Yeah, I was just checking it out, it has the very tail end of Morning song and then a Roulette. Its like a 12 min 3x. But I still love the jam.

@jwelsh8 can you have them take a look at the tracking?

1 Like

I have never been able to share, open or save a playlist from my desktop. I always need to finalize it on my phone and then it will let me play it on a desktop.

Are you talking the entire DBK segment to include Sweetness and Kula?

Yeah, that’s the sense I get…

Thanks all.

2 Likes

I mean I don’t mind either of those songs but specifically the longer section of improv prior to the Sweetness.

1 Like

Oh ok nice

Volume 2 is coming together fairly quickly! My goal is to get it out this week before I start my long shifts next week, but keep the recs coming.

1 Like