Plan Bee Tour

Also someone at UMHQ is fucking horned up between the Bayliss/Hartswick “One Night Affair” and now “Plan B.”

Can’t wait for the “Strap It On Summer Tour” and the “Where should I put it” WinTER

14 Likes

I think they might encourage you to take public transportation to the venue, so Yes?; I am going to double-check.

3 Likes

Really? That would actually increase contact with strangers (and you can’t take public transit to Bridgeview). Whatever the case, would be very helpful to know if we need a vehicle or not.

you can, it’s just 2+ hours and at least 3 transfers.

1 Like

I was waiting for this reply…

1 Like

you don’t want to take the 307 from Elmwood Park on down to Bridgeview?

Dont forget about the two deer having butt sex to promote a charity event for children

12 Likes

Lol were they both bucks? Forgot about this.

5 Likes

Public transportation is supposed to be quite safe here in New York.

And there appears to be a subway stop quite close to the venue in Detroit; Chicago is a drive-in as is Atlanta. Detroit is the only “pod” concert.

PARKING & THE PEOPLE MOVER
There is abundant parking at directly across the street in the JOE LOUIS ARENA GARAGE (900 West Jefferson • Detroit 48226 313-259-5342)

The Detroit People Mover has the Joe Louis Station located directly next door to Riverside Station Detroit. Customers can park anywhere downtown and easily ride the train to the show. For more information on riding the People Mover please visit: http://www.thepeoplemover.com/

Yea

1 Like

Well damn, never mind.

Lmao forgot about that. Had to keep it subtle that time

@jwelsh8 for the Detroit shows - can we add-on additional people after we bought our tickets?

I have friends on the fence - can I buy tickets for a pod and add them at a later date if they decide to commit?

You have been able to do add ons for all the drive-in shows I have done. I think the pod shows are a little different, but I know I have seen add ons for a few pod style shows so far

FWIW, you could do this for Chicago. But obviously not all show are the same

lol @ the possibility of there being public transit in Detroit

3 Likes

Yes. Pods for for 4 people, and it costs $41 to add up to two more heads

I love announcement day. Jwelsh patiently answering our questions while dodging hate for the org and other various shitposts.

18 Likes

The People Mover only wraps around Downtown but there is a stop for The Joe, which is where this venue is now. You can take the Qline but that only extends about 2 miles north on Woodward and ends at Woodward and Jefferson then just walk the last few blocks to the venue. I recommend cutting through Hart Plaza and taking the river walk, it’s a very nice trail.

The Joe was in a very weird and hard to get to spot in Detroit, it can be reached by Uber but is also a walkable distance from mostly anywhere downtown.

There is also an abundance of parking garages still standing in that area. I recommend the lot off Fort and 3rd Street. It’s cheap and not in the cluster fuck of roads converging at the venue.

As far as places to stay I would reccomend The Double Tree downtown. Sound proof walls and walkable from the venue. If you’re going to Airbnb, stay in midtown, Woodbrige, New Center, or North End (my neighborhood). All those are walkable to the Qline. That’ll take you straight to Hart Plaza then you can just take the riverwalk to the venue.

1 Like

Bees?!?!

2 Likes