Plan Bee Tour

Great song to stomp it out to.

me reading the tour dates knowing I work weekends and can’t take off.

1 Like

Yes, you might be. :wink: They are listed under both Detroit show listings.

2 Likes

Why on Memorial Day weekend are the Detroit shows Friday-Saturday? Wouldn’t Saturday-Sunday make more sense since most people don’t work that following Monday.

1 Like

bees and hexagons and benzene rings are super dope

5 Likes

Yeah that’s weird, I didn’t realize this was memorial day weekend. Imagine if DEMF/Movement was also on the same weekend. That would be an amazing shitshow of a weekend.

1 Like

Will the UM family and crew be allowed early access to the best spots in the middle of the front again or will it be fair this time?

9 Likes

just subtract 1 hour to the onsale ticket time, and you’re good

1 Like

one of the best bits of all time.

3 Likes

Haha it’s not even about the onsale time.

Last year at Bridgeview UM family + friends were in the venue well before the gates opened. They took over the dead middle of the first 2 sections so anybody who payed for those premium sections were forced way off to the right or the left.

Just another item in the long line of Umphrey’s bullshit.

4 Likes

Lol this makes it sound like they got a graphic with a bee and realized they have to call it Plan Bee

Anyway I’m guessing I’ll wind up at one of these, probably atlanta

1 Like

Of course, it’s cheaper to just let the artist design whatever.

Joking

Abortion Tour

2 Likes

a -bortion tour

7 Likes

Plan BeeMG

5 Likes

Can’t really get mad at them for 4 minute jams seeing how they built an excuse into the tour flyer

3 Likes

Saw the email and immediately thought of this. Thanks for saving me the time. The “wife” and I just randomly exclaim this at each other semi-frequently. Maybe my favorite bit in the entire show.

On another note, is pod-based essentially still a drive-in? Couldn’t find many deets.

2 Likes

No, you are going to park “off site”; the pods will be for people only, not cars.

Do we have to park anywhere? Could we just Uber to/from the venue?

1 Like