Plan Bee Tour

image

3 Likes

God I love Gob

4 Likes

.

6 Likes

I was trying to figure out who hurt @FidlamBen but then I realized that it was actually the city of Detroit and its hockey team. I understand his resentment.

4 Likes

hahah idk why I thought it was the most appropriate response to your in-depth and thoughtful Detroit recommendations.

2 Likes

Some would say I’m the new eninem

3 Likes

You didn’t hear? Eminem is canceled bro.

but more weasel looking?

1 Like

please get D12 back together.

1 Like

Damn, Dr Suess and Eminem all in one week?

Hmm, considering those Detroit shows.

I’m flying in from Florida day of show.

Probably party at a beach bar the night before.

2 Likes

Unless I’m completely blind, the Detroit TM links have absolutely zero info other than a countdown to when the sale starts. And a notification that ticket prices may fluctuate, so I guess that’s something.

Do we know pricing? Are pods required to be four people, or can they be two?

Go to their official site then click “shows” and the pricing info is on there

1 Like

Haha wow, I guess I’m going with the “I’m out of practice” excuse. Thanks!

They don’t allow you to have bees in here

5 Likes

what an incredible line

Lucille is one of the funniest characters in that show

3 Likes

The Crowne Plaza is quite close and walkable to the venue. The People Mover thing is so weird, but cheap, and I guess somewhat useful if your hotel is along it’s route. I may try to make this but it kind of sucks in a way that it’s Memorial Day weekend.

oh no question top 3