Places Umphrey's Should Play

me too. The view is nice before the show starts, but once the sun goes down it’s just a shitty venue.

1 Like

Wolf Trap too

2 Likes

Still haven’t been there. Looks like a beautiful place though. UM would def need to open for Goose for that show.

1 Like

You need to go. My favorite outdoor venue, period

2 Likes

They’ve played Wolf Trap twice

2 Likes

Is Filene center just the indoor section of wild trap?

The indoor venue is The Barns

Edit for more clarity

The Filene Center is the main venue that people think of as Wolf Trap. They have two other venues on the park grounds, The Barns and the Childrens Theater in the Woods.

This is The Barns, it holds roughly 500 people.

3 Likes

Anywhere In Texas for fucks sake.

1 Like

Corn Palace in South Dakota

images (1)

11 Likes

Saw Umphreys once in a college gym. @nsl was there. Pretty neat

3 Likes

Holy shit, I went to the corn palace in 95, it was a tad corny. Stopped off at Wall Drug too.

1 Like

How do we make this happen? I went to South Dakota on my way back to Portland driving from Detroit in 2018 but I have yet to catch a concert there…I reached out to a Rapid City promoter in 2015 or 2016 about booking Umphreys and he said he’d love to but couldn’t get any traction iirc.

Speaking of the Dakotas, I wonder if they’ll ever touch Fargo again. Only been there once myself as a kid but I’m pretty sure The Venue, which they played twice, closed down.

I don’t get it

That was quite a trip

1 Like

8 hours up and 8 hours back the same day was ruff

The Mission rather than the Fillmore in Denver:

6 Likes

I’m banking on this for New Years but wouldn’t be surprised if they try to make Miami happen one last time. Either way you’ll see me there this year - not going to miss the first NYE show since pre-pandemic!

I’d be happier if Phish played here, but…

https://elcosmico.com/

1 Like

can’t wait to get out to marfa.

2 Likes