Outstanding Versions

This one is definitely up there.

5 Likes

The Philly one from HOF

2 Likes

Yup that’s the one. Feel like there was at least 1 or 2 more standout versions. The one from MKE 19 was pretty hot. I think it was N2 so 1/26/19

4 Likes

Based on that I’m tempted to say don’t bother with jammed-out versions, she’ll be done with it within a minute after the song proper ends

Onward and Upward 7/23/17 should be on here in my opinion

And Ringo 2/26/22

Slacker 4/20/11
Front Porch 8/20/06

8-9-18 Phils needs to be added to list. Might be too 5 all time.

I’d be willing to put some of these suggestions to a vote in a poll if I can somehow edit the original post

2 Likes

Going to have to disagree with you on this. Just gave it a spin for the first time. Some cool stuff but feels very ADD and disjointed. They never really seem to lock in and any sort of peak they tried to go for got aborted to drums.

3/11/11 Intentions Clear should be there.

2 Likes

Nice little dance party in there.

How about the Reso>Front Porch from 09/18/09?

9/21/12 The Linear

Spent a lot of time this weekend going through this list, looking up and actually listening to the songs. There’s a lot of good stuff on there that I haven’t heard, and I have more material for my playlists.

Obviously, I noticed that 2019 is the cut off year and wondered if anyone would be interested in updating it. Meaning, we re-open dialog about what was excluded, and discussing anything new that could go on there. After, I’ll copy/paste and add the new selections. Figured it’d be easy with 2020 and 2021 being pandy years and not very good.

3 Likes

2 Likes

It’ll be fun.

1 Like

Bro here is what you need to do…

…read every setlist thread from 2020, 2021, and 2022, then aggregate the best 3-4 jams from each show cross reference that with the setlist threads on VFJ drop any jams they only talk about but we don’t mention here then create a Nugs playlist and start a thread like @NikoEstevan where you put the jams up to a vote and then from there we can decide how to update this.

:slight_smile:

9 Likes

V4J is strictly for cringe lurking through my timeline. They are far too fluff and easily placated for my taste. I will go through the JOTY threads and compile a list, and if I sense interest, I’ll proceed to share. Tbh, I came up with this idea while eating my addy script in 3 days and no and no sleep this weekend. I don’t think I thought through on how much work it would actually be lol.

2 Likes

Ocean Billy 7/23/21

9 Likes