My Morning Jacket

My first time seeing both bands was Isbell opening for MMJ back in 2015. Probably the most transformative night of music for me in the last decade

Wow, can’t even imagine how awesome that must’ve been. Talk about a couple of great songwriters. Does Isbell rock out a bit live or is it pretty slow? Either way, I feel like seeing Isbell into MMJ would’ve been a pretty cool juxtaposition of slower rock into a bit more heavy stuff.

Isbell shows are full on rock shows with some acoustic stuff mixed in. He’s a must see every time he’s in town IMO

I like that lineup but it needs less DMB and more WSMFP.

I’ve been dying to see Midland.

3 Likes

This is 3 hours from me so it’s temping. Would like to catch the Saturday at least

Same boat, tough to come up with a good reason not to go when it’s so (relatively) close.

God damn that’s an amazing lineup. Right up my alley. If I didn’t already have a family thing going on that weekend I’d try to make it work.

I hope this lineup is a sign that I’ll have the opportunity to see a lot of those bands elsewhere this year.

1 Like
3 Likes

2 Likes

probably chicago theater shows. nice.

edit: damn it’s the auditorium theatre. fuck yeah.

1 Like

Auditorium

3 Likes

Damn I haven’t been to the Auditorium since UMNYE. Gonna try to hit one of these

1 Like

Well I’m going to chicago for at least one. They’ve been on my bucket list for years now. Would have loved to see flock of dimes open

lemme know which??? collab???

3 Likes

Yeah dawg

Wish it was multiple nights, but I’ll take what I can get. And the Greek is the best venue in the area.

All the shows on the west coast are equidistant from me. That one is pretty tempting

Have you been to the Greek? It’s so rad.

1 Like

Get @opsopcopolis to the Greek

3 Likes

Nope. Always wanted to