My Morning Jacket

Chefs kiss. Can’t wait for tomorrow

3 Likes

My first show!

1 Like

Just put in request to photo the Nashville show next weekend :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Anyone seen a stop on this tour and can ballpark how long they play for? Nashville venue has a hard 11 cutoff so trying to base it around that

Average set length is 2:25. Expect start an 8:30 start

2 Likes

yeah they walked on stage at 8:29 in Boston and ended at 10:45. Also strict 11pm curfew.

1 Like

Yeah they started a few mins before 8:30 for their Michigan show (first show of this tour).

1 Like

Thanks gang

1 Like

8:15 start per their IG

Huntsville was great. I love that venue, and I think the bands do too.

1. Wordless Chorus

2. Off the Record

3. Penny for your Thoughts

4. Spring (Among the Living)

5. Mahgeetah

6. Feel You

7. The Way That He Sings

8. Circuital

9. First Light

10. Honest Man

11. Steam Engine

12. Out of Range, Pt. 2 (FTP!!)

13. Compound Fracture

14. Love Love Love

15. Anytime

16. Touch Me I’m Going to Scream Pt. 2

17. Encore:

18. Regularly Scheduled Programming

19. Wasted

20. One Big Holiday

4 Likes

@nsl recording for you

Fuck, I should have known he’d be there. We rolled in at showtime so no wondering around and seeing folks.

Thanks for link though. Will peep!

1 Like

19 years since my first MMJ show. Saw them at a little 250 cap club that isn’t around anymore.

5 Likes

Steam Engine and PWW in the same set is the stuff of dreams these days

3 Likes

SLC show had Steam > PWW > OBH encore

1 Like

Damn

Accidentally listened to The Waterfall in entirety and it’s wild how this album is nostalgic now. Feels like yesterday I was listening to it after freshly moving to way upstate NY. Love MMJ and the realm of psych rock/improv that they have seemingly uniquely tapped into. I should listen to them more. Gonna listen to the Dondante from RR 2019 just to feel something.

2 Likes

Waterfall is a top tier MMJ album. Spring rips.

4 Likes

I love how proggy that record is. Tropics is def one of my favorite MMJ tracks.

That run was amazing. You could see them go from “do we want to be a band still/is this working?” to “Fuck ya we love this” over the course of the two nights and it was pretty wild. If you’re in an MMJ mood you should put on some of the newer shows. They’ve been really stretching out some songs that didn’t used to get the treatment at all. Obvious bias: The vibe at the SLC show in august was amazing and you should listen to my tape

6 Likes