My Morning Jacket

Amazing show tonight. They’re like a whole new band the last year or so. Wild Steam > Phone > OBH apparently with their original lead guitar player sitting in for the whole thing

Victory Dance
It Beats 4 U
Gideon
Masterplan
Dancefloors
Feel You
Touch Me Pt. 1
Lucky to Be Alive
Bermuda Highway
Spinning My Wheels
Circuital
Spring
Wasted
Love Love Love
Wordless
Touch Me Pt 2

Steam Engine
Phone Went West
OBH

2 Likes

Initially thought I was going to be out of town this weekend, but instead think I am finally going to catch my first MMJ show. Pumped!

11 Likes

Lucky! Their RRX shows are always amazing

1 Like

I’m stoked for the show tomorrow (I guess technically tonight since it’s passed midnight), it’ll be my second time seeing them. I feel like RR is normally a hard ticket to get, but I got 2 for $100 total after fees on stub hub. The reason I’ve only seen them once is because it normally sells out instantly and stub hub tickets were always like $125+/ea.

2 Likes

The Bay Area show was fantastic. The new songs translate well. In Color was a fucking jam. Jim James just doesn’t disappoint.

1 Like

I initially tried to get presale tickets but it sold out immediately. Was definitely pleased to see so many tix available on COT

1 Like

Are you going tonight, or tomorrow?

Tomorrow

Nice man, have fun!

1 Like

You too man, enjoy!

1 Like

totally forgot about these shows fackkkkk

Why did it take me 15 years to see this band

10 Likes

Dude, they’re so fucking good. Proud of you. And super jelly.

5 Likes

Clip from last night. I didn’t know disco balls could look so cool:

Also Jim James played so many damn guitars. I thought Isbell played a lot when I saw him but JJ certainly gave him a run for his money.

6 Likes

MMJ disco ball is peak disco ball tbh

2 Likes

Rescheduled show is tonight, got some decent pavilion seats, stoked!

5 Likes

Have fun, good friend of mine is in the pav as well, just a few rows back from the pit.

1 Like

Last night was pretty awesome, loved the couple Motown covers they threw in there. Jim James can nail Marvin Gaye better than any other white boy I’ve ever seen

2 Likes

Yeah, but haven’t seen me karaoke Got To Give It Up

2 Likes

that was the theme song of our buddies bachelor party in Vegas.

I sang that and Dion’s The Wanderer at karaoke. it was epic.

1 Like