My Morning Jacket

I imagine that Palo Alto venue is the Frost. Bummer drive for a Sunday night but MMJ is worth it.

You should live in Palo Alto by now right? Isnt that where all the rich folk sleep?

I’m not in college.

Fuck yeah to a Nashville date. Knoxville on 4/20 would be fun but I can wait until September

Seems kinda wild to have 7 different openers on a tour

that is what I figured too.

All the venues are on their site fyi

Meadow Brook is an awesome amphitheater, stoked for this date.

If anyone knows the live nation presale code (not sure if it is the same for all locations or not) please let me know

Ugh got shut out for Red Rocks. I hate these bullshit waiting rooms. COT it is.

Looks like Trey stuck around in Mexico and sat in for a few songs last night. Pretty cool. Hope @sociablehodor enjoyed it!

1 Like

and trey was around pre-Phish to sit in with DMB. i really hope he randomly sits in with some local mexican bar band, next

4 Likes

I think it was Dave staying late to sit in with Phish

1 Like

Trey sat in with Dave and Tim > Dave sat in with Phish > Trey sat in with MMJ. At least i think that is right.

Cant say i blame him. If they want to pay for me to spend all winter living like a king at a world class resort, i would stay as long as possible.

5 Likes

Sounds awful tbh

Best band on the god damn planet. One Big Holiday was such an amazing time.

Night 2 was the easy MMJ highlight. I can’t wait to listen back to these shows.

Steam Engine and Cobra were pretty huge. Trey sit in was nice. Only bummer was no Dondante.

Strand of Oaks w/ MMJ sit ins, Brittany Howard, and Fruit Bats w/ Joe Russo were probably the best non-MMJ sets of the weekend. Lord Huron really surprised me too. Great times

These festivals are amazing — can’t wait to do another one someday. The sushi/hibachi place was the non musical highlight—not sure I’ve ever eaten this much sushi in my life combined.

Also drank a bunch of Miami vices and didn’t assault any girls — ask me anything!

14 Likes

Anyone going to Madison? Just announced it is ON, have never seen these guys live and have wanted to for years…so making the drive down from the UP and than back up for Dam Jam in Calumet…

1 Like

I’m going!

1 Like

Right on haven’t been to Madison in a while used to spend a lot of time there when i was still doing archaeology, I guess the Women’s Pro Disc Golf Tour is playing this weekend so i am assuming all the courses will be full, so probably no time for disc as its a quick hit and run. Any good bars near that venue? Dunno if your a local…

I live in Madison but not much of a drinker. I enjoy sugar tap distiller, state line distillery, and working draft beer company. But honestly there’s a bunch of dope shit all around the venue

1 Like