Muse

Got in on the artist presale. GA floors. Never been GA floor for an arena show before. This will be sick for Muse with their usual 360-style shows.

I don’t think this is a 360 stage. Did GA for the last tour and it wasn’t either, but it was pretty sick. I stopped by the arena before work and got the #9 wristband iirc

1 Like

Bumping this to see if anyone else is going to the Columbus show? Or seeing them somewhere else?

Floor tickets for Oakland hell yeah.

1 Like

Awesome. I assume, for production reasons, they play virtually the same setlist through the entire tour?

Yeah they don’t switch it up much at all. There are a number of songs you’re guaranteed to hear every show.

1 Like

I can’t decide where to see them. “Wife” wants to go in SLC, but I’d rather see Dawes (same night.) They’re also in NYC while I’m there on an off night from tour, so might just go to the garden. I don’t really like the new record, so was kinda planning on skipping if it didn’t work out

1 Like

Other than the goofy Halloween song I like most of the new songs they played in rotation in their last tour. I’ve never seen them before so I figured I could knock it off my bucket list.

Opener for the opener, One OK Rock from Japan was pretty fucking worst a second listen. My “wife” is really enjoying Amy Lee’s vocals from Evanescence. The music isn’t terrible. I, in the meantime, can’t wait for the intro to “Will of the People”.

Tuesday night in. Columbus is clearly undersold with 1/8th-1/4th of the GA floor empty.

GA floors are never totally full

1 Like

Like this?

That’s more than 1/8-1/4

*remaining

Holy shit the production is incredible, the lights and fire

1 Like

They’re one of the best in the biz.

4 Likes

Never seen anything like this, absolutely amazing

1 Like

Undisclosed desires on the extended stage with confetti raining down like snow

And then the Halloween song I hate

My mind is blown, this is an experience

1 Like

Muse fucks so hard live. It absolutely blew my panties off when I saw them as well. Was not ready for that. Glad you got to see it.

1 Like

Fucking incredible

3 Likes

Figures that the US gets Evanescence as an opener while Europe gets to see Royal Blood.

(Yes, I get that they are from the UK, just would have liked to see them instead)

1 Like