Mom's Kitchen - The WSMFP thread

Understandably so, I feel like that’s the only logical response.

oh 100% for the dead and co, I thought we were talking about GD shows

Stoked that Panic is coming back to Asheville for the first time in 5 years! Looks like that’ll be a stupid fun weekend. UM Wilmington > UM Beech Mountain x2 > Panic in Avl on Sunday.

#nevermissasundayshow

3 Likes

What’s this?

Fuck yeah. Maybe I’ll get to see Panic again, if tickets aren’t their usual shitshow.

1 Like

Go on sale Friday at 10am EST. I’ll be grabbing as many Sunday tickets as I possibly can.

1 Like

They will be a usual shit show.

1 Like

Which is why I haven’t seen them in 4-5 years.

@StoneJackBaller sunday is probably the only day I won’t try to go. Edit: re-reading your earlier post made me realize that’s the same weekend as UM in Boone. Now I’ve got some decisions to make.

1 Like

I may have up to 2 spots avaialable in my 6 person pod for Beech.

1 Like

I snagged some Mempho tickets last week as well. Feels good to have some WSMFP tickets to look forward to!

2 Likes

Yeah I always get lucky and able to snag riverside tickets. This year was crazy and majority of my friends struck out but I managed to pull 2 4 day passes some how.

1 Like

In for Asheville Sunday!!!

2 Likes

Holy smokes, that second set tonight was damn near perfect setlisting. Wish I could’ve made the trip to Wilmington.

5 Likes

Listening to the audio stream of tonight’s show currently. Have not listened to the previous nights shows but they look fantastic on paper.

And happy birthday JoJo!

1 Like

Setlists look awesome from the weekend. I can’t wait for some Panic in a couple weeks! Been too long

2 Likes

Got talked into hitting Saturday Asheville so I’m in for some WSMFP sooner than expected!! Hoping for a little Fishwater

5 Likes

WSPFUX

3 Likes

You should stay for Sunday. I got a ticket for you.

3 Likes

Going to see if I can swing it with work but would love to since I’m already making the trek there. I cannot wait to see ExploreAsheville rocking

1 Like