MKE > MPLS > Des Moines

COMO ESTAN BITCHES?

PTO approved so I’m in for this whole run. Is this the Bort hang run of the year? Preshow party at @timewilltell’s place? Only @timewilltell

Let’s lock down a balc row at the Riverside fam

4 Likes

Just found out my assistant director asked off Monday the 16th. Still in for Friday and Saturday

I can’t do midwest shows because I’m not a degenerate

In for Milwookie.
No MINNY.
Maybe Des Moines (TWT).

3 Likes

Looking solid.

1 Like

PTO approved and tickets secured. In for all three. Haven’t seen UM since Red Rocks 2019.

3 Likes

7 Likes

In for all 3 as well, although probably won’t take a PTO day Monday and just drive myself back to Minneapolis after the Des Moines show.

5 Likes

Count me half in

4 Likes

At least I skipped that show with Jason Bonham. I knew what I was in for there.

4 Likes

100% for Des Moines, 75% for MPLS, 25% for Millwookie.

Just a suggestion for Des Moines. Never been to a show there yet, but my guess is parking will be a shit show. The Venue isn’t really in the “city”, it is a weird spot with nature all around, just outside downtown. I suggest we all throw down at Jethro’s BBQ Southside before the show. Just Uber there, and walk to the venue. It isn’t far, and has a trail/bike trail to get to the venue from Jethros. As far as the bbq at Jethros… it is horrible imo, but they have decent wings, and a big patio and cheap booze. Would be a perfect location for a Bort sloshfest!

5 Likes

in for mke, I’m too degen not to go, and then immediately fly back to ny for work saturday morning

2 Likes

I’ve always wanted to shit my pants during the first set.

4 Likes

Let’s hang out I owe you a beer and a shot (Milwaukee tradition) for that sweet painting you made me.

1 Like

Can’t wait for this run, party of the year. I have to work on Friday so we can party a few hours at my place before show or after party backyard fire.

5 Likes

Have you ever left the Midwest?

1 Like

It was a Lewis black joke. Of course I have you wook.

1 Like

haha aww that’s so sweet, I’m down

1 Like

Exile Brewery is closer now that I think about it. Much better food, and a bigger patio. 30 minute walk on the trail.

1 Like

true I might be getting in early so I’ll start pregaming with Myles

2 Likes