MKE > MPLS > Des Moines

Honestly one of the most entertaining shows of my life because of the crowd. The biggest degenerates I’ve ever been around at a show.

Picture an OJHL team (pretty sure the were) going on a team trip after the season. There were about 20 people taking up 5 seats. Denim vests, sick mullets, rush patches out the ass. Dude Austin 3:16’ed himself with $30 of white claw. People in this squad kept almost falling into the row in front of them and literally guys were catching them by their shirts and pulling them back up. They kept making a circle so someone could take a knee and piss into a cup. Saw multiple cups of piss spilled on people in the group. It was beautiful.

1 Like

Makin’ it happen! In x3

3 Likes

This is the way.

2 Likes

Probably right about that. Joel setlist > Bayliss setlist > idc prob gonna suck

Doesn’t Des Moines usually kick ass? That’s most of the reason I’m considering it

5 Likes

it’ll be bayliss > bayliss > joel

1 Like

The riverside is so dope

5 Likes

That’s what I’m thinking

I thought Joel usually writes the first show of the run? Idc just here to party

1 Like

Des Moines always has sleeper show potential. It’s a Sunday show and UM hasn’t played there since 2016.

1 Like

Never miss a Sunday show

4 Likes

If you have a bad time in Des Moines, you can have my FUX hat.

3 Likes

The only thing I know about Iowa is that Slipknot is from there

2 Likes

And yours truly.

2 Likes

And my mothers side of the family.

2 Likes

Sweet, pretty sure that’s everyone from Iowa.

9 Likes

The day the music died also happened in Iowa, not something to brag about I suppose. But at least a bunch of major acts like to stop in Clear Lake at the Surf Ballroom because of it. Something everyone should pay their respects too on their way down from the First Ave shows imo.

I usually stop at the Culver’s in Clear Lake on my way down.

My grandparents used to go to shows at the Surf. I’ve only seen Bill Burr there.

1 Like

I was at that show too! They spelled comedian wrong on the marquee… :pensive:

Saw Robert Plant there as well.

But to venture out to the crash site is pretty powerful. They have a little grave site for the 4 that died.

1 Like

The best baseball movie ever takes place in Iowa.

“If you build it they will come”