Lotus

Huh?

Wrong thread

lolwut?

1 Like

If you mean could this have happened in Floriduh, then I agree, although PFD’s should always be worn.

Lol I was asking about this specific lake in Arkansas. Not being snarky, but felt like that was pretty clear. Definitely aware of the need for safety and the dangers of cold water

1 Like

These type of tragedies can happen anyway, this lake is not unique.

It appears as if there was some inclement weather that may have made conditions more rough.

2 Likes

Yeah someone posted this above

1 Like

Recovery may be extremely tough since these types of reservoirs are generally quite deep.

1 Like

Extremely sad news just knowing that the guy was spending time with his son on spring break before having to go out on tour. Life is fragile.

8 Likes

Read beaver lake is 200 ft deep at some points

1 Like

Who the fuck are you bro? I see you post in the bisco thread not sure why you wanna try and troll me just cuz you behind a keyboard and think we’ll never cross paths.

7 Likes

These types of deaths are particularly difficult for me, since the kayaking industry as a whole is happy to take money from people they sell plastic boats. They fail to properly educate paddlers on safety. It’s like selling someone climbing shoes and saying, “here you go man, here is Yosemite”.

1 Like

I can go buy climbing gear without training…

6 Likes

Don’t tempt me with a bad time

2 Likes

I won’t take away your rights to climb a mountain, bro. Just like I won’t stomp on your rights to buy an AK-15.

I’m confused. Was your post a joke?

1 Like

Yes

Is Alaska-15 a strand?

1 Like

Kind of weird that you’re joking about this hitting you hard when it probably does hit some people hard

1 Like