Live in the Boondocks

Gold

Yea…that we attend…in person.

Fair enough. It’s a little steep, but not enough to get me bitching. It’s not like NSL sheep game level terrible.

3 Likes

Looking forward to both nights.

1 Like

Same

I’m working during both shows, so I’m glad I don’t have to bitch about the price and then pay anyway like a fucking custy bitch

I was going to buy tomorrow, but just saw Kevin Browning feel the need to take over their IG and send a selfie saying “see you tomorrow night” with some super turd haircut, so I am offically out

6 Likes

He may not be, but the band is:

A portion of live stream proceeds will benefit the Equal Justice Initiative, an organization doing essential work for criminal justice reform in the United States.

4 Likes

You should trade places with KB, we would never hate you like this

6 Likes

Seems like a decent birthday stream opportunity.

Pictures of the setup here

$20 per night IS pricey for a 90 minute stream but if they’re actually going to fill most of that with music I can deal. Let’s face it, we’re all jonesing. I may be in the minority but I hope they DO fuck around a little bit and have fun, I like seeing that side of them, just not too much at the expense of the music. Also will be interesting to see how the setting affects the improv.

If this gets Tourgig’d, for $20 I’ll be pretty cheesed though.

Is Jake a fucking Cowboys fan?

Gross

Can’t wait to vote the 6/11/20 Boondocks Seasons into the 2020 HOF due to lack of other options.

8 Likes

That Cowboys pennant looks to be signed by Tom Landry

Is that a MXR M77 on Bayliss’s board?

Also I will not support this stream since Jake is using a Fulltone OCD. Shame on him.

1 Like

More curious about the one arm sunburn Myers has. Did he drive to the studio from TN in a sleeveless?

You know he did

shame he drove all that way to play that Premier frankenkit. bet he still fucking destroys it tho.

1 Like