Live in the Boondocks

Just great seeing play and having fun!

3 Likes

Lol, Jake drinking aluminum bottle Studweisers at home. I love it.

1 Like

Lol my girlfriend noticed that and said “it’s like watching dads band jamming in the garage”

5 Likes

Not sure where to mention this, but I love the new Bort’s iPhone formatting. God, it was such a pain to access the old boards with that _wap extension on the URL.

5 Likes

I give this band a lot of shit but I’m eating my words right now. I’ve missed this so damn much.

6 Likes

Youre JWelsh, you mention it wherever you god damn well please

2 Likes

Sounds like the Wheel GD!

It’s part of the cycle. Many fans have gone through it. Once I got over expecting perfection and took a break, I fell back in love.

I think a lot of people are probably feeling this right now.

3 Likes

Do they occur to you sometimes? Like the reasons why we’re here?

This jam is very good right now. Really enjoying the stripped-down sound. Just wish Bayliss and Joel were a tiny bit higher and Jake a little lower in the mix.

1 Like

This is a good sign

That was really enjoyable, wish they had milked it more.

Definitely agree on the mix.

I made note of the mix but they never listen to me.

6 Likes

Someone on Twitter said that piece in the wildcard slot was the same piece of music they posted earlier somewhere on social media. Gotta imagine that’s part of a new song. Sounded fucking awesome.

This stripped down sound kind of reminds me of the Wooly’s late night, maybe 7.6.13? It was like a 100-110 minute power set on practice gear.

2 Likes

Kind of reminded me of Prince

Wildcard in Fir was a new song according to UM Discussion, they’re acting like UM is currently reinventing the wheel, is it that good? Didn’t tune end up tuning in tonight.

You should, it’s a fun time.

Is anyone out their kind enough to post a set list so far ?

It was great. Sounded like Prince and Steely Dan. I loved it.