Lespecial

I fully understand that perspective, it is a very small space indeed. These are thoughts that I go back and forth on as a healthy man in his early 30s.

When I saw the Werks there it was incredibly spacious, i’d assume Lespecial is a bigger draw now than the Werks were in 2019 but I’m hoping for the same amount of space.

Yeah, my buddy who works for the Pabst Group said it hasn’t sold very well at this point, but you can’t ever really know what the walk up sales will look like. Who knows? Maybe we’ll end up going, but it’s doubtful.

1 Like

Just saw on their set list that they played NIN’s sanctified last night. Fucking sick.

2 Likes

it was definitely sick.

Where did you find the set list?

Where I get all my lespecial info, their IG stories haha

1 Like

I downloaded IG years ago but have never actually used it. How exactly does one view “stories”? What does that even mean? I dont see this pic when I go to their IG

click there, if that tiny little ring around it is missing then they don’t have any stories available. they only stay there for 24 hours.

there should also be a row at the top of your homepage

2 Likes

On their profile, tap their profile pic, it should take you their story. Then you can either let it play or scroll quickly by tapping the left or right side of the screen.

Stories are like ephemeral posts. They only stick around for 24hrs

2 Likes

Damn you beat me. And with pics!

1 Like

Thanks guys. I feel like such a boomer. I don’t ever use snapface and instachat and all that

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Good to see you @dtbar1

Fun show, Rory is a beast as always. Had to leave a little early. I’m an old man now and my back can’t handle concerts anymore

1 Like

Good to see you too man.

I feel you on that. The “wife” is always adamant about being up in the middle of the action on the floor, and I can barely keep up these days.

46 & 2 w Kris. Posted to their FB

2 Likes

At first I thought the dates lined up and the March PNW dates were the same as Umphreys, but they’re playing all of those cities the night before Umphreys. Strange choice? Smart choice?

I’m hoping those blurred out dates are Bay Area ones.

Not me, but this is in the comment thread on FB.

2 Likes

Nice 3/10 in Mill Valley. Solid choice.

I’m flying into Seattle a day early for UM and just realize Lespecial is playing that night. Definitely going to hit that up.

3 Likes